yeah so the mirage got rear-ended.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah

but I don't think they can total it. About 3 years ago when my '84 crx got assraped it caused 1300 in damages, and that car wasn't worth SHIT. the bitch's insurance had to pay though.

i dont feel like doing the paperwork unless i knew the car was fucked.

What paperwork? Call her insurance and make a claim. There wasn't any paperwork when it happened to me.

Bitch hits me.
Made a claim with her insurance.
Adjuster meets with body shop.
Body shop gets paid.
Body shop does lackluster job fixing car (but that's beside the point).

so its just your re bar thats kinda fucked up? all i get from this is that your bumper doesnt fit right and your re bar is bent. How does that total the car????

Quoted post[/post]]
so its just your re bar thats kinda fucked up? all i get from this is that your bumper doesnt fit right and your re bar is bent. How does that total the car????

It's worth $20.

Not saying that to be mean, but hey, it was Chris that said it was totalled in the first place :)

-> Steve

You never really answered me when I asked if the unibody was bent.

"You can see it in the trunk". This could mean anything. But yeah, if the unibody is tweaked, then go ahead and buy another one.

id just hate to have to go through the whole re-paint, foam fill, parts swap, front end process again.

Get the money. If they total it, so what.. buy it back from em and drive it anyway. You'll be at least $500 ahead of where you are now.

In Mass I'm sure you have to go in front of some sort of Tribunal, plead your case, beg for the money, and then in the end take lessthan you deserve :)

->S

why not buy the Mirage you said was $400, swap the front end and shit from the one thats now wrecked and put the stock stuff of the $400 onto your now wrecked car and have insurance come by and total it or whatever???

Quoted post[/post]]
so... where are the pics?

i guess i could eventually pull the bumper cover off again.

Quoted post[/post]]
why not buy the Mirage you said was $400, swap the front end and shit from the one thats now wrecked and put the stock stuff of the $400 onto your now wrecked car and have insurance come by and total it or whatever???

so much work. id have to swap EVERYTHING, brakes, shocks, seats, dash stuff, etc etc. not to mention the filled rear panels and stuff that make my car super quiet... ugh i dont even want to think about it.

Maybe this time you could get the Gauge thing in the vent right :)

Things like the Foam isn't something that you need to get back on the road. It's nice-ities.

yeah, hours and hours of nice-ities.

the vent cluster would swap right over :wink:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Maybe this time you could get the Gauge thing in the vent right :)

Things like the Foam isn't something that you need to get back on the road. It's nice-ities.

DAMN! Beat me to it! :laugh:

ive got an extra vent cluster, i could pop it in anytime... in fact the gauges will be gone since all the gauges i need will be on the DSM cluster, and ill have my wideband on the pillar.

Hey, uh... I was talking to Clayton today,

And uh... You wanna buy my CRX ?

Back