yep, im starting the switch to google+

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sad, sad lonely little crickets at that. See I figure Ill be some what active on Google + so when everyone else sees the light I can go all hipster and leave talking about the good ol days before all the damn kids showed up.

Yea. You'll be able to say "G+ was soo much better before they started letting people join without invites." :ph34r:

IPO, IPO, IPO! I mean if god damn Groupon wants to put together an IPO why cant a bunch of nerds from Hondaswap do it? I'm still screwing around with my Facebook settings to see if I am going to burn down city hall over it.
Fuck IPO, I just want to start an idea and get bought out for a few hundred million. :p

Yeah what happened to switching to vb4?

B posted some screen shots and if I remember everybody cried about the changes.

And we still have 92b16vx's logo since like 04 lol. I like it all though and don't mind not changing but just saying.

From what I remember about the possible upgrade it wasn't really ready for prime time yet.

The nays have it! Facebook is back to normal! At least on my page. Some friends havent gotten it yet.

Ok, that must have been mid switch. Now its predominently the old way in the center and the new feed is attatched to the chat box. BUT, you can hide it by clicking "hide sidebar" on the bottom right.

thats the "old way" ? hmm it just changed to this new way with the feed in the chatbar, 2 days ago.

vb4 is a pile of shit. I'm glad it broke and I reverted.

Facebook is about to get flipped upside down.

mark zuckerburg jsut gave a presentation on the new layout....

306458_10150307090031336_669046335_8332848_844684920_n.jpg

it's unrecognizable.

In the center yes. Off to the right is the "new" shit.

I watched half of that video B. looked pretty lame IMO.

The nays have it! Facebook is back to normal! At least on my page. Some friends havent gotten it yet.

looks the same to me. still the new crap.

It looks like myspace, minus crazy HTML BG's!

i was thinking that exact same thing.
one reason i hated myspace was becuase of all the flash and crap that had to load before you could actually do anything.
took forever on a decent connection.
plus, the layout sucked and it was overall an annoying thing to have.

looks like fb is going the same route.

already created the google+ account.
when that new fb comes up, i'll give it a shot, then probably leave all together.

oh god the layout in that presentation is dreadful.

The only people that care about facebook THAT much are people that I don't care to talk to.

Back