Yes Virginia, they only want to bang you.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Another thing to watch out for is the code words women use. Here is a translation guide for dealing with women.

Says: I want a man who is motivated and has goals.
Means: I want a rich man

Says: I want a man who knows how to treat a woman.
Means: I want a rich man

Says: He's from a really good family.
Means: He's from a really rich family.

:lmao:

Great find.

That manual is merely amazing. I read it twice and there was not a single flaw I could pick out. Absolutely beautiful. lol

wow. i cant believe some people actually just dont get the fucking hint.

here is tonyd's "ladder of theory of infinite deductions"

ask Calesta to verify my calculations....

ready?

IF you like a girl, and she doesnt like you.......

MOVE ON. GET OVER IT. THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF OTHER WOMEN OUT THERE IN THE REAL WORLD THAT CAN AND WILL DATE YOU.

YES, SHE IS HOT. NO SHE WONT FUCK YOU.

BOO FUCKING HOO.

MOVE ON.

whoever gives any thought to that bullshit needs to be royally pimp slapped by silverchild himself.

Shut up, you boner. :)

My vote for site of the year.

s408f6f47975f3.jpg

Wach it, asshat, I am the one that showed you that site. Respect me, I have much better ones than that one in my stockpile.

Make a new thread, asshole, don't cockblock this one. Wait, I don't have to do this. I beat Brian AND Eric in the same night post whoring pics. Taking you on would be lowering my standards.

Everything about this read is totally kick-ass

That article makes perfect sense - The fact that people (Bitches) are somehow insulted by it means that they not only fall into perfectly, but lack the brain power to actually read and comprehend. This is about 99.99999% of women on the planet.

I love articles like this. I have never once denied that I'm a man who's basic thought building block is not "Do I want to fuck it" but now "Will I fuck it".

Fucking it applies to so many levels, Even cars. I choose cars based on their fuck-factor too. PCs, stereos, homes, clothes - Will I fuck it? Survey says.....

So men have grown the fuck up and learned to accept it. Now it's the women's turn to accept the fact that they will fuck either the wrong guy (Biker Guy) or they will fuck for money. And lots of money too. You could phrase it as "We women are so advanced and intelligent, that we have evolved beyond looks for sexual attraction", or you could state it like it is "We only want your fucking money".

Money keeps a woman around. I'm the Biker Type, I have nothing in my pocket. The moment I stop being novel or gain a few pounds, chances are I'll be ditched.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Jun 7 2004, 12:52 PM

Money keeps a woman around.

:thumbsdown:

I don't know what women you've been experiencing, but that is so not true. No girls that I know (and I know some pretty attractive girls, so no, they're not ugly <_< ) are only interested in money. Personally, if you're an asshole, have an ego the size of Texas or is just plain stupid, no amount of money could keep me around, not even if you could buy me an island. That goes not only for me, but for alot of girls I know. :shrug2:

Originally posted by complicity+Jun 7 2004, 11:57 AM-->
@Jun 7 2004, 12:52 PM

Money keeps a woman around.

:thumbsdown:

I don't know what women you've been experiencing, but that is so not true. No girls that I know (and I know some pretty attractive girls, so no, they're not ugly <_< ) are only interested in money. Personally, if you're an asshole, have an ego the size of Texas or is just plain stupid, no amount of money could keep me around, not even if you could buy me an island. That goes not only for me, but for alot of girls I know. :shrug2:

Lies! If I had an island, you would be all over me.

If I said I had a little place in Tahiti, and by little place, I mean the whole fucking thing, you would not be interested whatsoever? If not, then you will be banging a outlaw biker, or an unemployed alcoholic, which proves the ladder theory is correct. :)

Originally posted by Havok@Jun 7 2004, 01:34 PM

Lies! If I had an island, you would be all over me.

You're forgetting the most important part of what I just said:

Personally, if you're an asshole, have an ego the size of Texas or is just plain stupid, no amount of money could keep me around, not even if you could buy me an island.

And going by your last sentence:

you would not be interested whatsoever? If not, then you will be banging a outlaw biker, or an unemployed alcoholic, which proves the ladder theory is correct. :)

you fall into the above-mentioned category (about being an asshole, having an ego the size of texas, or just being stupid). I have standards. I wouldn't fuck you just because you're rich, and it goes the other way, too, i wouldn't fuck you if you didn't have a job. Not because you're broke, but because you can't handle responsibility, more than likely mooch off of everyone, and likes to be lazy. No girl likes a guy like that. :roll:

:D

Back