You know, HS is incredibly harsh on NooBs....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
Well, having joined up not too long ago, I feel that I've established residence. Now, I'd like to bring forward several of the things I've learned about this forum, in an effort to better the forum itself.

Everyone here is so fucking hard on noobs its rediculous. I don't know how many cock fights I got into just to survive being a noob. It seems that you have to proove yourself to get any respect around here. Also, Newbie questions usually go unanswered. Sure we've answered "how do I put a b18a1 in a 90 crx" about 3 hundred billion times.. but we should be considerate to those people who are new and at least point out a few links to get them started. When I first showed up I asked a series of well-worded intelligent technical questions and they still went unanswered.

Things around here have been slow lately and I'd love to see a few new members spring up. We turn away alot of people because they come in and ask why their neons are screwing up their vtec, etc.. We harp on them until they dissapear. And I do say WE, as I too have participated in this. Sure, this is sometimes necessary to keep the forum more intelligent and not full of stupid fuckers like superhonda is.. but maybe we could back off and show a little patience more often. Answer a few more questions. Give em half a chance.

Just my 2 cents.

Discuss.

:mag:

And its not just Hondaswap, all online forums, regardless of topic, are more hard-natured towards noobs. Its just the way of the world...get used to it.

:nutkick:

Quoted post[/post]]
:mag:

And its not just Hondaswap, all online forums, regardless of topic, are more hard-natured towards noobs. Its just the way of the world...get used to it.

:nutkick:

Yeah, but on honda tech, super honda, etc, etc.. I had no trouble getting in. Then again, I like to stick around here more, because of the lower percentage of total fucking iddiots.. Most questions I ask are answered accurately and quickly and not total guesses like the other boards. Although slower and less populated, I'd say this one is far superior in the technical department.

Well, except for suspension, lol....

I agree with you Phyregod.

Everyones got something to prove one way or another.

eh, i've been visiting general tech and engine building more lately to try and share some info i've learned...

but for every person that comes and stays there are 800 that come, ask a question then never come back...
and those 800 people are all lazy cause they ask a question that the answer can be found if they just looked...

i was one of those lurkers that read, and read, and read, and read before i even signed up for the site...

and Sweet InStinct doesn't count... she's just here for attention :p

The low number of morons is directly related to how tough we are on noobs. Lay off the noobs, the number of idiots will rise.

i used to be REAL good about trying to view every thread, and if i had an answer, responding to it.

But, the baord is just too big now.

I can't even remember that last time i thoughly went through the swap forums... to me, its all the same ol' same ol'... and i hope someone else will pick up where i left off. if not, someone's thread goes un-answered...

then i moved to the fi section a lot...
and then i moved into the ecu forum. that's where i post most lately on the technical side.

i try to not be harsh on noobs... but then i get pm's from them instead of staying in their thread like i'm their personaly tech advisor. Sorry, i'm not. i'll do what i can when i WANT to, not because I have to. A lot of people don't understand that...

aww, he's showing us his sensitive side...

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the people have offended your feelings, enough to the point where you felt the urge to make a new thread about it.

I am glad that you can express how people have hurt your feelings and just how gosh-darn sick and tired of it you are.

seriously?

am assuming you are like 16 years old or something.....so sorry to burst your bubble, but not everyone in real life is going to treat you like the special litte guy like mommy and daddy do :wink:

I for one would like to de-virginize your entrance into the real world by giving you a size 12 boot straight up your ass.

<<edit>> You set yourself up for this one dude by making this thread....

that's all i gotta say.

Who the hell are you talking too??
UR just as much a noob as Phyregod is..

*CLUELESS*

1. climb up on a 10' ladder.
2. reach behind you, pull up those gigantic piss flaps dragging on the ground behind, put a clothespin on them.
3. think before you speak.

Seeing as I was on here LOOOONG before you were, I would advise you to "ax somebody" about just who the fuck I am.

I am a reincarnation of one of this site's biggest assholes that ever graced hondaswap.com. Although my actions and words nowadays are more subdued, I am still karnashthemuthafuckingmagnificent.

and thank you mr. pope.

my running theory of the day?

battle pope is actually Ji a.k.a. loco honkey in disguise....

/discuss

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the people have offended your feelings, enough to the point where you felt the urge to make a new thread about it.

I am glad that you can express how people have hurt your feelings and just how gosh-darn sick and tired of it you are.

seriously?

am assuming you are like 16 years old or something.....so sorry to burst your bubble, but not everyone in real life is going to treat you like the special litte guy like mommy and daddy do

I for one would like to de-virginize your entrance into the real world by giving you a size 12 boot straight up your ass.

that's all i gotta say.

he's well over 6 foot, prob close to 300 pounds, bounty hunter texan type...

he'll put your smart ass mouth in the ground...

*CLUELESS*
she's defending him cause she lubs his cack...
she's even got pictures of it..

my running theory of the day?

battle pope is actually Ji a.k.a. loco honkey in disguise....

/discuss

could be, but i think thats highly unlikely...

Quoted post[/post]]
Well, having joined up not too long ago, I feel that I've established residence. Now, I'd like to bring forward several of the things I've learned about this forum, in an effort to better the forum itself.

Everyone here is so fucking hard on noobs its rediculous. I don't know how many cock fights I got into just to survive being a noob. It seems that you have to proove yourself to get any respect around here. Also, Newbie questions usually go unanswered. Sure we've answered "how do I put a b18a1 in a 90 crx" about 3 hundred billion times.. but we should be considerate to those people who are new and at least point out a few links to get them started. When I first showed up I asked a series of well-worded intelligent technical questions and they still went unanswered.

Things around here have been slow lately and I'd love to see a few new members spring up. We turn away alot of people because they come in and ask why their neons are screwing up their vtec, etc.. We harp on them until they dissapear. And I do say WE, as I too have participated in this. Sure, this is sometimes necessary to keep the forum more intelligent and not full of stupid fuckers like superhonda is.. but maybe we could back off and show a little patience more often. Answer a few more questions. Give em half a chance.

Just my 2 cents.

Discuss.

Quoted post[/post]]

*CLUELESS*

Quoted post[/post]]
U want a cookie mr.ivepostedonthisforumlongerthanyou.

No, I would just like you to THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK.

she's defending him cause she lubs his cack...
she's even got pictures of it..

yeah so? ur the one who paid for them!

Think before I speak??
DO U REALLY THINK THAT IS POSSIBLE!? :p

LOL wrecked.

Any 10 foot tall Texan shitkicker that wants a piece of me can come out to cali and try and take some for himself.

Quoted post[/post]]

seriously?

am assuming you are like 16 years old or something.....so sorry to burst your bubble, but not everyone in real life is going to treat you like the special litte guy like mommy and daddy do :wink:

that's all i gotta say.

You see what I mean.. This poor fucker feels that he has to cock fight with me to make it. I can't blame him, being a noob around here will make you kinda hostile. What he doesn't realize is that I'm a 6'4 230 pound 25 year old who pwns criminals for a living. But none of that matters.. Because we are online, and nothing will ever come of physical threats. Unless he drives down here to get pwned.. I'm certainly not traveling for some dipshit on the 'net.

Besides, I add alot to this forum.. Alot of info, insight, and at times entertainment. Bring something to the table man..

No, I'm not Ji. I don't have nearly the skill with offensive words that he did/does. I try though, and apparently it shows, because you're not the first person to say that. :laugh: Mission accomplished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back