You thought "We" had it bad...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

Check out what Asia has in store for it's future

Now that's alarming. I knew the glaciers were receeding, but damn, not that quickly.

-> Steve

There is going to be a massive die-off of human population within our lifetimes. Their has to be - Too many people for the environment to support.

There is going to be a massive die-off of human population within our lifetimes. Their has to be - Too many people for the environment to support.

:werd:

you think it will be the avian flu? or something else?
we're about due for another pandemic...

I personally think it will be violent. If we were running out of resources simply because people are tripping over each other, then it would be disease. But for this, I think it will be WWIII that ends 70% of life on earth.

Someone is going to control that water. In Africa, Ethiopia controls it (They have in the past cut off the Nile to cut down on Muslim populations) and in China I don't think that Nepal has the balls to cut off water to people down the river - But the Chinese or Indian government definately would. We have an energy concern, and that will bring about violence before it brings about disease.

It's really when you have so many people, just tripping over themselves, that disease comes into play. And maybe sections of China and India are like that, but so is NYC and LA.

-> S

stop having multiple kids....

problem solved.

Originally posted by jimboburgess@Sep 9 2005, 02:26 PM
i am all for a massive population decreasment~!
[post=551981]Quoted post[/post]​

Sheesh Hitler!

I'm all for population control, but not through death. If you lived subsistently by farming rice patties, you'd have 433445 kids too. Farmers consistently have more children than anyone else. Unfortunately, I think more food would spawn more children.

I think disease, lack of water, or famine will control the population naturally. Like Steve said, pack the people too close and something will happen.

Don't forget about the Catholics that refuse to stop having 20 kids or the people that feel they need huge families to be happy.

or those of us with super splerms...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Sep 9 2005, 12:57 PM
Don't forget about the Catholics that refuse to stop having 20 kids or the people that feel they need huge families to be happy.

or those of us with super splerms...
[post=551998]Quoted post[/post]​

Or those of like like 92civicb18b1, :lol:

:p j/p man. We now you've 86'd most of yours anyway.

f5_1_b.JPG
]

Back