You want one.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

$26557 Us dollars for something that is retardly fast is well worth it to me.

HOLY MOTHERFUCKING MOTHER OF MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST BUSTED A NUT IN MY SWEET PHAT FARM JEANS AND I AM NEVER CLEANING THEM ....THAT WAS THE BEST......wow

sorry
had to get that out....and im at work......

20,000 pounds is equal to $37,639.78 usd. Dont forget thats where prices start, to get an Atom like that will probably run you like 60k...

it also looks like it has ADVAN tires.

off topic but 20000 Afghani money is worth $467 US dollars.

Even better, I forgot that when I lived in costa rica, 20k colones...$43.

Platinum, $13k a pound

sorry, I'm real bored here at work

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 13 2005, 02:30 PM
No give or take a few 26557.

http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert.cgi

I dunno, I'm confused, I don't know the difference between Euro and Lb's. I thought they were the same but I dunno, 40k and I still think it would be worth it.
[post=445199]Quoted post[/post]​

euros are french, pounds are used in the united kingdom.

i will give my left nut for one of those...i wouldnt even think twice about it......

Originally posted by formby@Jan 13 2005, 02:35 PM
i will give my left nut for one of those...i wouldnt even think twice about it......
[post=445202]Quoted post[/post]​

ive heard you can sell it for around $40k. Kansas University's medical center is rumored to buying them. Go for it...

Seriously, I'll sell one nut for 40k. I got a kid already no biggie.

Ooh yummy yummy yummy

Mike want

I think I'd wear a helmet though.

haha, they rice em out with big old wings too. Maybe it could be helpful in this case but the way that thing was handling I don't think so.

Seeing the one that is registered with washington plates makes me wonder how he made that happend. The video said under 20,000 pounds was for the 300bhp supercharged version, but they also offer a regular k20-r (220 hp) so perhaps that would be less. Either way just seeing his face get pulled back from the acceleration is nuggin futs.

Back