Your opinion about altezzas

Like or Dislike?

• Dislike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just far

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok are you talking about the Car or the lights,

cus if you talking about the lights, forget about them, unless you doin' low rider shet, get the carbon, or just stock once, they look cleaner, just take care of the car,

Originally posted by JDMilan@Feb 5 2004, 10:59 PM
altezza's are meant for that car that actually comes from the factory named altezza, aka IS300 with no turbo, if you don't have it don't sport it. PERIOD.

werd

you have no idea how much fun it is to pull up on people in altimas rexes, and the like with altezzas in my friends IS300 and tell them how cool thier taillights are, and then ask them where they got um and how could we get a pair......then we call them ghey and smoke em.

i love the new RX330 allclear LEDs taillights, they are really nice.

in response to Prowler, the jag style look better than stock in my opinion, but they arent altezzas, hence the jag style

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Feb 6 2004, 04:06 AM
you have no idea how much fun it is to pull up on people in altimas rexes, and the like with altezzas in my friends IS300 and tell them how cool thier taillights are,

anyone who buys altezzas for an Altima is just plain fuckin stupid, those lights on those look good stock.

dude I got so sick of altezza's that I took a hammer to my neighbors dodge ram, and smashed them in. Maybe if some one made them with ACTUAL carbon fiber in the background, they wouldn't look so bad, but FUCK!!!!!! :puke2: :puke2: :puke2: :puke2: :puke2: :no: :no: :no: :gayflag: :gayflag: :gayflag: :gayflag: :beat: :beat: :beat:

Back