z6 swap questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

8ballsin

i bought a z6 and it didnt come with intake or harness is it possible to us my intake manifold and wiring harness off my D16A6. I know i would have to wire in vtec and wire in the connector at the ecu to run a p28. What do you think? This is all going in my 90 crx and it is going to be running at 12psi of boost

Last edited:
yep you can rn your intake mani..and yea you can run your harness,but you will need to run a dizzy adaptor and an obd0 alt.

if it plugs right in then go for it..i was under the impression that obd0 and obd1 alt were differant

Hey guys I am new to this site, I have a z6 in my ef running my a6 harness and p28 ecu with jumper to the ecu and dizzy. So with the ecu jumper harness it comes with four adpt. and a orange and blue wire. I know were the three of them hook up too(4 wire sensor, vetech solenoid, oil control) but I still have one adapter hanging around. About the 4 wire o2 sensor, do I just cut off my old one wire o2 sensor and replace it with the 4 wire and hide the one wire o2 sensor?

Back