ZC or what

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it a 1988-1991 out of a civic/crx edm motor some has 9.5 cr (it is the same as a dohc zc)some come japan I just got one. but most were made for edm cars. but some of the edm motor only have 9.3 cr they came with no cat. these one have more power then a d16a1 but a little less then a zc still a good motor that will bolt right in your 88-91 civic/crx

only diference i see is the valve covers

ok and how much was that
the only things that are the same on the 86-87 USDM Integra D16A1 and the 88-91 JDM DOHC ZC are some of the gaskets, the valves, valve springs, valve spring retainers and the rocker arms - everything else is different, including the cylinder head, camshafts, camshaft timing gears, timing belt, valve cover, cylinder block, crankshaft, rods, pistons, oil pump, oil pump pickup, oil pan, flywheel, water pump, timing belt tensioner, intake manifold, throttle body, distributor and cylinder sensor

and i dont care what any one of you say im still calling it a ZC
using that logic, then could i take a B18A1 LS engine (130hp) and call it a JDM Integra Type R engine (200hp)??? - it looks almost exactly the same - your engine is what it is, a D16A1

yeah there all different but the stuff swaps over ive already checked

and your dumb that not what i was saying because basicly it is a ZC

Some stuff swaps over to some chassis. jlicrx knows his shit, you're dumb for not respecting him as he's probably the most valuable resource of zc/d16a1 knowledge you'll ever find.

ok, the stamp on the front of the block, what does it read?
Is the valve cover black or brownish yellowish goldish puke colorish?
Does the drivers side mount come out of the timing cover, or does it attach to 3 studs on the front of the block?

d16a1 and i have no idea where the mount was cuz there wasnt one on the motor but im so tired a miss matching parts that it for sale

d16a1 and i have no idea where the mount was cuz there wasnt one on the motor but im so tired a miss matching parts that it for sale

Awww, it's for sale? So you didn't swap that D16A1 into your 2nd gen CRX? gee, that's too bad :roll:
Admit it, you were wrong, you'll get less respect for makin up BS than if you just admit you made a mistake.

no it nothing about the mounts its the tranny yhtat set me off cuz the pos wont fit around my flywheel

Back