0-60 Times?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

meredith

Hey there guys. I curious as to what kind of 0-60 times I can expect from a JDM B18C1 in a 5th gen Civic hatchback.

Anyone who's running this kind of setup, could you tell me what you get for 0-60?

I wanna be able to take those lame looking dodge SRT-4s I see rolling around town. On the dodge website, they claim 0-60 in 5.8 seconds. Think I can beat that?

Sorry if this isn't the right forum to place this question in. I wasn't sure where else to post it.

You'll probably run low 15s since the C1 is still NA. In which case no...the SRT4 will walk you.

Originally posted by meredith@Mar 28 2004, 11:58 PM

I wanna be able to take those lame looking dodge SRT-4s I see rolling around town. On the dodge website, they claim 0-60 in 5.8 seconds.

I kinda like how the SRT-4's look.

anyway rev8k is right, it won't be enough to beat an SRT-4.

I guess I know what that means.... TURBO for me!!! When I can afford it that is.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Mar 29 2004, 02:03 AM
You'll probably run low 15s since the C1 is still NA. In which case no...the SRT4 will walk you.

low 15's your kidding right. that should run 14's easy.

Does anyone have a close to stock JDM B18C1 installed in their hatch? If you do, what kind of times do you get with your setup?

Still waiting on someone who has a similar setup to let me know how fast they are running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back