00 Turbo LS Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

highlife

00" civic EX white coupe 5spd. clean title,

------It passed emission last week-----

Engine/performance:

-LS swap B18b1, powersteering
-TD05 18G greddy turbo kit
-greddy type 31 FMIC with piping
-apex twin chamber BOV
-ARD performance OBDII-OBDI jumper harness
-95 LS ecu
-brand new (4) 310 cc greddy injector
-brand new greddy blue box for 96+GSR
-carbon fiber auto meter boost gauge
-carbon fiber auto meter air/fule gauge
-greddy full auto timer
-apex WS full cat back exhaust
-high flow cat
-NGk bcpr7es spark plug. gapped at .035
-vortec FMU 12:1
-Clutch might be after market but not sure, it still hold really good
-new T-belt
-New oil change just last week

Suspension/wheels:

-kyb gas shocks
-maxspeed adjustable springs
-apc front upper strut bar
-apc rear upper strut bar
-DC sports rear lower tie bar
-SPC front and rear adjustable camber kit
-00' civic SI wheels, great shape, 2 50% thread left & 2 brand new tires

Body:

-front 00" SI lip and grille
-rear 00" SI spoiler
-white sideskirt
- hood locks with keys

phython alarm

-the car is in great shape inside and out. no dent, rust, or damge, all window are in great condition, nothing's wrong with the car, starts and run strong, reliable,
-i am the first owner since 00" never been in any type of accident.

over all the car is in perfect shape

103xxx miles on the car, 73xxx miles on the engine( have title for the motor)
only 7k miles on the turbo kit

im asking $11,900 or make offer

http://public.fotki.com/EThiRtyNiNe/civicturbo/

303-668-4559
Tom

Email tom_4_Eternity@hotmail.com

or PM me

will not part out the car

7lbs of boost. 2"DP. 2 1/4" cat back exhaust
complete stock bottom and head
stock injectors with 12.1 FMU

over 5280ft above sea level

200hp & 185trq at the wheel

i ran 14.2@98mph / 2.4-60ft
with the same set up as my dyno

14.2 isn't the greatest time. I was in the high 14s when I had just the LS swap. You should be in the high 13s at least.

Bump for a hot car though

Yea im with 92civic on this one im running a 92 ls in my 93 hatch running 14.1 with E/H/I and all componets is gutted on motor like a/c and ps and nows its turboed dont know wha time its at now..
Bump for a nice ass ride tough..

You guys forget his is a coupe. It weighs like 2600lbs and a hatch weighs 2200lbs. Thats a 400lb difference. I heard a rule of thumb is like 100lbs = 0.2 seconds.
Anyway, all my numbers are guessimates. Point is, his car is much heavier.

what year was the fodo.. 14.8 is better than type r .. he had more than stock trust me ! but yea alot of it is driver , and conditions of track dont forget his elevation budy , f/i isnt the greatest there , i heard in co a dx can spank on a gsr bone stock lol the air is to thin up there

Originally posted by civicious@Nov 4 2004, 03:49 PM
weight don't mean nothin. the fodo ran 14.80 with a stock b16. it's all about the driver.
[post=412082]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes it has to do with the driver, but weight doesnt mean nothing??? Where have you been. Weight places a huge factor in any form of racing, wither its drag or drifting. It changes the whole dynamics of the car from control to accelartion. Why do Porsches, NSXs, Ferraris, etc.. use aluminium, carbon fiber, and magnisuem wheels?? TO REDUCE WEIGHT.

It was a 98. And yes, it was totally stock.

When I said 'weight don't mean nothin', I meant that in this instance 400lbs isn't going to be the difference between 14.2 and 14.1. If his car weighs 400lbs more, and has, say, 50 more hp (give or take), and is STILL running a tenth of a second slower, there's either something wrong with the motor or the driver.

And i doubt that in CO a DX could spank a GSR...the conditions are equally shitty for the DX. The elevation doesn't say 'hey, I'm gonna pick on this GSR but not on this DX'.

Originally posted by rush3969@Nov 4 2004, 03:18 PM
Yea im with 92civic on this one im running a 92 ls in my 93 hatch running 14.1 with E/H/I and all componets is gutted on motor like a/c and ps and nows its turboed dont know wha time its at now..
Bump for a nice ass ride tough..
[post=412048]Quoted post[/post]​

no you arent

Originally posted by civicious@Nov 4 2004, 07:34 PM
It was a 98. And yes, it was totally stock.

When I said 'weight don't mean nothin', I meant that in this instance 400lbs isn't going to be the difference between 14.2 and 14.1. If his car weighs 400lbs more, and has, say, 50 more hp (give or take), and is STILL running a tenth of a second slower, there's either something wrong with the motor or the driver.
[post=412256]Quoted post[/post]​

that guy doesnt run a 14.1 in a hatch with a 92 ls motor thats just stupid, and weight makes a huge difference, 14.2 might be a little slow for what he has but its normal his car id prob capable of high 13s but thats about the best, my friend was running ls in a crx turboed and was pulling about mid 13s, and that coupe is 500 pounds heavier

Back