04 rsx-s seats in a crx?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h82w8

what sort of drilling/ fabricating would I have to do to put leather front seats from the rsx-s into a 90 crx dx ? :huh:

I can get a deal on them.

how much do they weigh?

will frankenstien rails work?

I'm thinking you're looking at a full fab job on the rails, maybe you'll get lucky and it will only be minor fabricating, but I doubt it.

that sucks a55 . i was hopin i could just use my stock rails or drill a new hole or two. I don't want to have to buy a welder to install seats. :D

wheres that page with the guy who put a k20 in a ef? he had the dash seats everything. did it say anything about the seats?

Originally posted by h82w8@Apr 11 2004, 03:58 PM
wheres that page with the guy who put a k20 in a ef? he had the dash seats everything. did it say anything about the seats?

He used EG seats...

100_0424.JPG

Originally posted by 90 accord@Apr 12 2004, 08:16 PM
stock eg = teh ugly

Yea, I'm not a fan of the floating headrest thingy, I traded mine for some EDM ones with normal headrest.

im not a fan of the UBER lumbar but 0 lateral support of the EG seats

It possible in 1994 integra just by moving the ears on the bottom of the seats. I did mine.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 12 2004, 09:04 PM
im not a fan of the UBER lumbar but 0 lateral support of the EG seats

Yea, that's hte biggest difference between them and say hte Recaros. On the EG seats the upper supports are nice and deep, but the seats let you slide eveywhere.

Back