05 z06 beats porshe gt3 rs record on the track

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 26 2005, 08:57 AM
:sigh:

Chicks like to DRIVE/OWN VWs. They like to SLEEP with men who own corvettes. At least this is what the '80s and television have told us.
[post=531314]Quoted post[/post]​

Very true. TV is always right. Especially MTV.

But seriously.....the day I let my choice of cars be influenced by the women it might attract, is the day I open the collar of my shirt to let my chest hair poke through, grow a mullet and start wearing gold rings. :lol:

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jul 26 2005, 05:03 PM

But seriously.....the day I let my choice of cars be influenced by the women it might attract, is the day I open the collar of my shirt to let my chest hair poke through, grow a mullet and start wearing gold rings. :lol:
[post=531322]Quoted post[/post]​

A look, that if I may say so, is way under-rated.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Jul 26 2005, 09:03 AM-->
Battle Pope
@Jul 26 2005, 08:57 AM
:sigh:

Chicks like to DRIVE/OWN VWs. They like to SLEEP with men who own corvettes. At least this is what the '80s and television have told us.
[post=531314]Quoted post[/post]​

Very true. TV is always right. Especially MTV.

[post=531322]Quoted post[/post]​

Are you kidding? Miami Vice was the shit. :lol:

Feelin HOT HOT HOT!!!!

Miami%20Vice%2011.jpg

Originally posted by Battle Pope+Jul 26 2005, 11:02 AM-->
Then you just look like you're desperate.

"What? You don't want to sleep with me?! But look how much my car costs!"

Bah. Whatever works I guess. Crazy canucks.

__

Citizen_Insane
@Jul 26 2005, 09:02 AM
I really wouldn't give a fuck to that reaction, because I would NEVER date (or sleep with) a girl based on her opinion of my car.  I'll leave the sluts to the rest of you guys.
[post=531318]Quoted post[/post]​

Who ever said anything about dating? ;)
[post=531319]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude you have no clue to the amout of crazy ideas me and my buddies have to pick up rich, hot, snotty chicks. The one that has gotten me laid at least a few times is before I go to the bar, me and my friends will go to grab cash at the bank machine. That little slot where people throw out their transaction records, yep, thats your canvas. We usually hit up a bank that we know rich people bank at and score a couple of those transaction slips with huge account balances...like $300-$500K area. You go to the bar, scope out a hottie.....don't try to chat her up, just walk up to her and say "I have to go now, but before I leave I just wanted to tell you that you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.....I'd really like to leave you my phone number" She figures your leaving anyway, so what the hell.... So you fumble through your wallet for something to write on, and what do ya know, out comes the bank slip with the nice fat account balance.... you write your number on the back of that, give it to her, go home, and pick out what you're going to wear the next night on your date, after she calls you. Works every time on chicks you're not planning on introducing to your parents.

But ya, back to the vette.....

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 26 2005, 11:26 AM
THAT's just sneaky though. Waving around the invoice for your Z-tune... isn't.
[post=531349]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey man, whatever works :lol:

if the chick is that fucking dumb....

yeah, hold on, let me give you my bank slip with my acc't number on it
:bash:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 26 2005, 11:33 AM
if the chick is that fucking dumb....

yeah, hold on, let me give you my bank slip with my acc't number on it
:bash:
[post=531358]Quoted post[/post]​

The account number isn't on it dummy........ it shows up as 3245656**** :bash:

And B, you'd be surprised how dumb chicks can get when there's money involved. And trust me, around here, the girls that would fall for that shit should have a fucking flashing beacon on their heads...it's THAT obvious.

Originally posted by adnoh+Jul 26 2005, 10:37 AM-->
Originally posted by corvetteguy@Jul 26 2005, 08:28 AM
K2e2vin
@Jul 26 2005, 07:51 AM
nice.  i like the fact they gave the z06's engine more revs compared to other v8s.  isnt the corvette's engine a 7 liter btw?  seems like theyre trying to beat mainly the Viper.

GTR Z-Tune vs. 05 Z06 anyone? :)
[post=531236]Quoted post[/post]​

yes sir 7.0l 427ci small block 500hp 475lbs of tq 3130lbs :)

o yeah and i bet at $170,000 for the GTR-z is still looses to the z06 in all aspects.. )
[post=531249]Quoted post[/post]​

Nah, the Z-Tune is:
1) Lighter *edit....actually its heavier...stupid conflicting websites...
2) Faster Top Speed
3) Faster acceleration (10 second 1/4)
4) Bigger brakes
5) Titanium everything
6) AWD
7) Better+stiffer suspension setup
8) Carbon Fiber everthing else
9) 500HP 400TQ Twin Turbo RB26DETT

The Z-Tune is the fastest production car ever built, period. And yes, technically it is a production car, there were 20 of them made, so it is not a concept. And not to mention it was based on a large-scale production vehicle.

That Z06 is very impressive, but not in the same league as the Z-Tune. Lets not get ahead of ourselves here, it still a production Corvette.
[post=531306]Quoted post[/post]​

20 of them made is hardley a production car but..since you wanna go there..... by by Z-tune...and hello

C6LPEComEd1.jpg

725 Horsepower
427 CID Intercooled Twin Turbo

One time limited production of 25 cars

To celebrate the 25th anniversary of Lingenfelter Performance Engineering, Inc. we are producing a very special one time offering of the new C6 Corvette twin turbo.

Vehicle Specifications:

2005 - 2006 C6 Corvette - coupe or convertible color choice of: black, victory red or yellow exterior with ebony or cashmere interior 6 Speed manual transmissionZ51 Option package: Engine oil cooler, transmission oil coolerZ51 springs, sway bars and custom built shocks Navigation system with XM Radio

Export specification vehicles are also eligible to be included in this series

Lingenfelter package inclusions:

725 horsepower 427 CID C5R based engine with the new Lingenfelter GEN-2 twin intercooled twin turbo package
Lingenfelter C6 Corvette exhaust system by Corsa Performance Heavy duty dual disk clutch assembly Brembo 4 piston calipers, two piece rotors, stainless lines - front & rear with Lingenfelter logo Custom Caravaggio conelly leather seats, console cover, shifter knob/boot, e-brake knob/boot, steering wheel and duffle bagUnique body enhancements including: hood, front spoiler, side skirts and unique one piece rear fascia Michelin Pilot Sport tires with Lingenfelter mini tub kit and 345/30/ZR19 series in the rear Lingenfelter 756 Series 19" C6 forged three piece aluminum wheels - by HRE Special seat embossing, serial numbered plaque, wheel centers Special commemorative C6 coil covers complete with the classic Lingenfelter signature
2005 - 2006 Commemorative Edition
Corvette package price $86,995.00*

* Price does not include base Z51 vehicle. To be included in the commemorative edition series, all cars must be ordered specifically for this Lingenfelter package as specified above. Vehicles with other options can not be substituted and this package will be installed only on new vehicles. Corvette's will be drop shipped to Decatur, Indiana from Bowling Green, Kentucky.

Cars are in production now, to reserve your place please contact us today. Call 260 724 2552 for more information or email sales@lingenfelter.com

Once all 25 are sold no further orders will be accepted for this very special limited edition Corvette. Specifications subject to change without notice depending on availability of parts or design changes.

and 345/30/ZR19 series in the rear Lingenfelter 756 Series 19" C6 forged three piece aluminum wheels - by HRE

thats a shame.

the SCCA and NASA banned HRE wheels because they are fucking garbage and kept braking during events and cuasing injuries/crashes/dead track time

congrats. you bought a vette that you can't even run on a track because they chose a shitty wheel.

That Vette (from Car and Driver):
1/4 = 10.8
Skidpad= 0.93G

Z-Tune (Nismo Benchmark Testing):
1/4 = 10.06 (best so far...)
Skidpad= 1.6G

Sick ass Vette though...I'd totally rock that!!

Originally posted by adnoh@Jul 26 2005, 01:48 PM
That Vette (from Car and Driver):
1/4 = 10.8
Skidpad= 0.93G

Z-Tune (Nismo Benchmark Testing):
1/4 = 10.06 (best so far...)
Skidpad= 1.6G

Sick ass Vette though...I'd totally rock that!!
[post=531427]Quoted post[/post]​

curious as to where you got those stats ...you sure thats on a 2005 c6 Lingenfelter 427ci 725hp package...cause those number sound like a regular 2004 linegenfelter supercharged corvette...in which they pretty are.....

Back