10/29...possible?

Fall Meet?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
I didn't toss one this year, and thought about a swap-meet for the fall. 10/29 I guess falls on Halloween week-end, so the party goers will dress slutty and hit bars... but I was thinking about a day-time meet..and see how long it goes on.

No fancy JDM BBQ, I'm broke this year...we all are. I do have 3 grills available, and a new part of this meet might bring some fish. yes fish. I'm going to open this swap meet up to the kayak fishermen that I've met this year, and let them join in the fun. Some of them are also into cars and believe it or not, they act almost the same way we do.

Opening this up to:

Hondaswap.com
240SXOne.com
Yakdawgs.com
NewEnglandKayakFishing.com
A few guys from work, Facebook Friends, etc...

I provide an open yard that can fit everyone and their junk they want to sell/trade/give-a-way, BBQ grills, Heat in the garage if it is nippy, and I'll probably order another Porto-potty. Porto-Potty donations will be accepted, and this will be a BYOBeef, BYOBeer, BYOFish.

I'm sure some of us can come up with a small prize for the GF/SO that comes in the sluttiest outfit, and won't mind her pictures getting posted in various car's and Kayak's :ph34r:

I also have a few item's that are car, kayak, and home related that I can finally separate from my collection cheap... or even free.

I'm thinking 10/29 because my Brother-in-law is coming on the 10th, and I'll need to take a few days off work, and the next few week-ends will catch me back up on some bills. Later dates are possible, but I have remembered a few Halloweens with snow falling... Or... wait til the spring and have a huge F-ing meet that will rule 2012? IF the pole's say 10-20 people, it's on in the garage, over 20-30...then I'll clean up the basement and shed... I doubt over 30 people... well... I could see over 30 people, but most of them will leave before the trick-or-treater's hit the place at night. And then it would be about 15 to drink and party till late at night. It would still be on. After 2am...one buddy might call some hookers (not fishing related) to come over and make it really interesting...:ph34r: And it would still be on and I hope my wife will be in bed by then.... :D

Last edited:
i dont have anything planned that weekend as long as the girls aren't planning a trick or treating thing that night.

I should be able to bring some stuff to grill depending on how many people show up, I don't mind sharing stuff. Except my hookers, fuck that shit. Get your own

i dont have anything planned that weekend as long as the girls aren't planning a trick or treating thing that night.

They can T&T down here...its safe. My Neighborhood is very safe.^_^

well, the last year that humans are on earth...I will have one hell of a huge party in the spring...that's a given... Now how much money I will have at that time will depend on how much awesome food there will be.

ASG14...you never get sick...even a half day?....wussy

well, the last year that humans are on earth...I will have one hell of a huge party in the spring...that's a given... Now how much money I will have at that time will depend on how much awesome food there will be.

ASG14...you never get sick...even a half day?....wussy

Been working there over a year and I get no vacation time or sick time....Last day I took off for a wedding a couple months ago I got butched at for taking the day off.....

^ I have a friend in Ottawa, love going there as well as GTA.

my young kids wouldn't make the trip and you know I've got to take them out (early)

-also I *think* that's the closing date on the old house...

I'll bring my minimum wage paygrade down there if they let my immigrant ass over the border without much headache, i'll see if i can get work off that weekend

i'll be there...i dunno if the wagon can get into your yard though...

I'm thinking it's a no-go this time, some "Z" place deleted my post because I said hooker's and whore's. :confused: I can live with-out them... :) We'll just plan a huge spring meet that will bring in the new year of car meets in appropriate fashion.

Expect a few arrests.:ph34r:

Back