13's On 7psi With Greddy Kit On Sohc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nice r/t, those integra seats btw?, also where did you purchase your greddy turbo set up for $1500, was it a complete or parts here and there? any where i look its a lot more then 15gran

Yea they are Integra seats. I bought the greddy kit used off of my brother so I got an extremely nice deal. It's still not to hard to find them for under $1500 though. The hardest part will probably be finding one not on back order. www.aieonline.com offers the kit for $1477.00 shipped.

Originally posted by Calesta+Apr 3 2003, 11:33 PM-->
@Apr 3 2003, 10:26 PM
and some people said 13's on a sohc were hard to come by.....
<<not targeted at the two who posted before me>>

They usually are... but don't worry- I'm going to try to nail 13s all motor on a SOHC with the CRX. It won't be too hard. :)

:lol: i knew you couldnt just leave that car alone :D

...and congrats to the guy who ran the 13!! :thumbsup: :worthy:

Originally posted by jeffie7@Apr 11 2003, 05:44 PM

SOHC motors are underrated you can run some fast times with them

most sohc greddy setups run low 15s to high 14s on street tires so your doing pretty good =)
what do you run with street tires? have you tried?

Jeff
Jesus... That intercooler piping coming out of the intercooler at a 90 degree angle looks inefficient as fuck.

I don't get it.

People spend $800 to get some badass mandrel exhaust to get the air OUT, but the make these stupid extreme angle bullshit air INTAKE paths... Don't they realize to make efficient power, intake AND exhaust paths need to be as efficient s possible?

Jeez, Physics 101, people!

Originally posted by boostsohfast@May 21 2003, 12:02 AM
Who is Chet and where is he located? I'm always looking for races, win or lose.

Chet lives in tampa, he drives a green hatch and thinks D series are useless, I wonder why he hasn't posted yet :)

Originally posted by boostsohfast@Apr 3 2003, 09:13 PM
fc65a6b2.jpg

Wooh!! 13.720 with some drag radials. Wonder where I'll be in a couple weeks when I get home from school and do my VAFC hack. 10psi all day.

is your car a coupe or a hatch?

dam those are some good ass times!!! good job !!

Back