140+ free magazines

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thanks B.. but i have a question, i did the maxim a while back, maybe 2 mos ago and i havent recieved nething.. also, this fucker came door to door and i ordered car and driver for fucking 25 bucks because he was doing a "fundraiser." anyway, its been like 4 mos now i havent gotten shit.. i went to car and driver and it said theres no subscription under my name.. and i lost the reciept to the damn fundraiser company.. ne hope??

Am i gonna get bills for any of these? I dont wanna order like 20 mags then get a shit load of bills

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Dec 16 2003, 11:55 PM
thanks B.. but i have a question, i did the maxim a while back, maybe 2 mos ago and i havent recieved nething.. also, this fucker came door to door and i ordered car and driver for fucking 25 bucks because he was doing a "fundraiser." anyway, its been like 4 mos now i havent gotten shit.. i went to car and driver and it said theres no subscription under my name.. and i lost the reciept to the damn fundraiser company.. ne hope??

probably not.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Dec 17 2003, 01:32 PM
Am i gonna get bills for any of these? I dont wanna order like 20 mags then get a shit load of bills

no.

its all free.

all those links are promotions... paid for by other people.

like "fill out our sruvery and get free maxim"

well, se just get the free maxim :)

still havent gotten my fuckin maxim subscription :angry:

Originally posted by Rabinzero@Jan 11 2004, 12:59 AM
Count me in on those that didn't receive the free Maxim or Stuff offer. :( Over 3 months and counting now

...wait...what?? <_<

B showed us the link on December 15th...did you find out about it 2 months prior or something?? :hmm:

I have a free subscription to Entertainment Weekly...had it since I subscribed to autoweek last year...anyone know how I can get rid of it? it's really a pointless magazine and I hate getting it. :angry:

my g/f wants it, just call em up and tell them your moving, and give them her address, and toda, your done with it

Originally posted by revolution8k+Jan 11 2004, 01:06 AM-->
Rabinzero
@Jan 11 2004, 12:59 AM
Count me in on those that didn't receive the free Maxim or Stuff offer. :( Over 3 months and counting now

...wait...what?? <_<

B showed us the link on December 15th...did you find out about it 2 months prior or something?? :hmm:

there are plenty before. ive been getting free issues since the summer.

Back