15.0@90 In Juiced Stock 97cx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SFPracing

I know some of you might not believe this but I ran my stock 97CX last summer at the track. We threw a 75 shot dry setup in it the night before cause we wanted to see what it'd do and didn't care if it blew up. Well not only did it run a best of 15.0@90 that day but I didn't blow it up at all then or for the many months I squeezed on it after that.

Here is a video of a run racing a turbo VW Jetta. I went 15.1@90 on that pass. http://www.theberlinturnpike.com/movies/Tu...lueVSTwocam.MPG

I know the car had 14's in it but the bottle ran out after just a few passes. (played to much on the highway on the way there.) :lol:

i wish I had an extra cam, 40hp, another 1500+ rpms to rev, and some basic bolt ons... Oh and vtec. :woo:

Dont forget about that ricer muffler you had there scott... :p

Originally posted by TripleDigitEK4@Feb 28 2003, 09:09 PM
I know some of you might not believe this but I ran my stock 97CX last summer at the track. We threw a 75 shot dry setup in it the night before cause we wanted to see what it'd do and didn't care if it blew up. Well not only did it run a best of 15.0@90 that day but I didn't blow it up at all then or for the many months I squeezed on it after that.

Here is a video of a run racing a turbo VW Jetta. I went 15.1@90 on that pass. http://www.theberlinturnpike.com/movies/Tu...lueVSTwocam.MPG

I know the car had 14's in it but the bottle ran out after just a few passes. (played to much on the highway on the way there.) :lol:

"Here is a video of a run racing a turbo VW Jetta. I went 15.1@90 on that pass. "

my friend saw this and asked if this was about me. and i was surprised to see it.

and as you know my car did not have a turbo at that time. and thats why i was happy running a 14.7 @93 on motor.

but since the vw has went 12s on street tires non intercooled with a stock cis fuel system. this year itll be out with a front mount ,standalone and 52# injectors.

Scott we gotta do this again.

tim the vw tuner :rolleyes:

Back