15" Bronze Rota C8's W/ Falken Tires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slohnda

15" Bronze Rota Circuit 8's, with 205/50 Falken ZIEX ZE512 tires. Used for ~3k miles on my Civic. Minor scratches on two of the wheels.

15x6.5, 40mm offset.

im not interested in trades! i need the cash, and that's the only reason im selling. PICKUP ONLY PLEASE. im not shipping, and im in VA :p

$500 firm.

bump for chad. 500 is a killer deal, seeing as the wheels are 450 by themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn that is a good deal, do you have any pics of them that you could send me, I might be interested. I have no idea about off set, is that the stock offset? Take pics of the scratches.

you mean these :)
right click scripts are so easy to by pass

bronze16.jpg

and yes, they look about right

offset at 40 is fine for a 6.5" wide wheel. mine are +42 for 7"

damn if only you could ship, I want those so bad and I have the money. Maybe you could talk to Jason and get some ideas how to ship them and with what companies. I will pay for all of the shipping charges. Yea if you could get some pics that would be great.

This deal is just too good to pass up.

if youre willing to pay for the costs, i'll call ups and find out the deal. jason told me how to pack them and said that ups will be the best/cheapest way to ship them.

Tight, i may have to hold back on the a piller pod gauges and tein suspention for a little bit longer, I am getting ROTA's.

Does it come with the center caps (not sure if the C8's are removeable or not) and the Hubcentric Rings?

It is hopefully crack and rust free? (talking about B's 'rota's suck, it is offical' thread.)

Hey, chad, right? Anyways, my dad said that he would let me buy them if you could show some kind of papers, anything, i dont care, I trust you and you got them from ALLJDM right back when he was doing the group buy on those? My dad justs wants to make sure. As soon as he sees the papers, he will except my money so I can send you the paypal with his card. (but i want a few pics first)

yeah, i got my receipt from alljdm somewhere. i'll try and get the pics tomorrow and let you know on the shipping.

if a smallsol cant get em find out the shipping to 56001... if shipping is a hundredish my buddy wants em.

damn it get your hands off, i already have first dibs :) went to the bank today, i have the money ready to give to my dad, just need shipping info and the other stuff.

i was posting that as a fall back if you cant het em... dont worry my friend is not tring to cockblock

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Jan 21 2003, 03:13 PM
i was posting that as a fall back if you cant het em... dont worry my friend is not tring to cockblock

lol, he was just fucking with you :)

Back