1500S on ebay- 9k miles

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ahhhh you had to show me that again! :)

I saw that on redpepperracing, too... Had I been able to save money for my swap instead of loaning it to my parents I would have put it on hold and used the money to buy that instead. :(

i must be missing the point....

i wouldnt be caught dead in one of those things, even if my name was paco-sancho rodriguez-miguel-ramirez-jose.....

As you would say B, it's just a Civic.

:shrug2:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Mar 31 2004, 02:53 PM

i wouldnt be caught dead in one of those things, even if my name was paco-sancho rodriguez-miguel-ramirez-jose.....

Dealer installed Prelude engine? 9000 original miles? That's not a car you pimp out, that's a car you store in your garage and sell at the 2023 Barret Jackson auto auction.

that thing is in great shape!!!!!!! not something I would own but still damn it's nice to see cars like that in such good shape

Originally posted by DarkHand+Mar 31 2004, 05:04 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Mar 31 2004, 02:53 PM

Dealer installed Prelude engine? 9000 original miles? That's not a car you pimp out, that's a car you store in your garage and sell at the 2023 Barret Jackson auto auction.

:doh:

that old POS looks brand new. who the hell would have thought to buy one of those and store it away for fuckin 20 years. i wonder what i would get for my 88 civic hatch in 20 more years. probally still not shit. :lol:

Originally posted by DA69@Apr 1 2004, 07:47 AM
that old POS looks brand new. who the hell would have thought to buy one of those and store it away for fuckin 20 years.

This is the rest of the guys collection:

6d_4.JPG

He even has the Civics' factory sticker!

c3_4.JPG

5a_4.JPG

Back