1990 Aucra Integra GS AUTO! Best OFFER

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wildcat820

Got a Decent little 1990 ACURA INTEGRA with an Auto Trans W/Sport Shift. Car has some miles on it but Runs strong !!!!! Its got a Body Kit Front Bumper Its SO SO. Car is Resale Red and has Shiny paint! The Interior has Been Painted BOY RACER RED ON THE ACCENT PIECES. The seats are Decent but show some ware. NEW BATTERY, Borbet 15" Wheels they are pretty rare. Tires are Like New! I am waiting for a New Blower motor Switch to come,(Its on Hi right now and I just control it with the Temp) It needs a good detailing and a couple little things, I havent got to yet but you look it over and if you can fix it yourself ot clean it up MAKE ME AN OFFER AND SAVE SOME MONEY!
OH BY THE WAY.....CAR HAS BEEN CONVERTED TO THE LARGER GSR DISK BREAKS AT ALL FOUR CORNERS! A VERY POPULAR UPGRADE!

ITS A DECENT DRIVING CAR...........ITS A 1990 DONT NIT PICK IT! ITS RELIABLE AS THEY GET! Wont last Long! CALL QUINN AT 563-FIVE SIX FOUR-9049
IMG-20110124-00023.jpg

wildcat820cc

Last edited:
Looks pretty nice for a 1990. A few more pics couldn't hurt though. And I might have missed it but a location too. 563 area code, Iowa?

And whats with the G3 in the background?

Back