1990 CRX Si Trim/Molding

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Pictures!!!!

Ha, you guys can be glad to view pictures now of my car.
Unfortunatly i dont have pictures of the car before i started to modify it, but i have pictures of how NASTY it was under the hood. As well as what it looked like before the accident, and wheres its at now under "construction".

Enjoy.:D

Engine bay, and some body defects of when i first got my CRX.

Old engine bay, before i got my hands on it.

Previous owner tried to "make" his own manifold.

POS hood.

RUST!!!

MORE RUST!!

Jacked hood, its so weak it cant support itself.

Now for what she Used to look like before the body shop.
^_^

I eventually got a new front bumper and CF hood, and yes thats a hole. My wastegate would fit :ph34r:. But no worries, free CF hood.

You can notice the busted windshield from the accident

Here's both my "accidents".
I was hit on the driver side at about 30mph, and then a few weeks later my hood pins broke and my hood lodged itself in my windshield. I also managed to DESTROY my transmission. Had fun replacing that..:eek:...

When a carbon fiber and fiberglass under body separate.

Yes this is my poor tranny.

Last edited:
More pictures!!

Because i had too many pictures to post at one time, i had to separate my posts.
So heres the Body work.

Enjoy:D

New door and rear section from damage

waiting for new fender

Getting ready to fill some mystery dents in the hatch

Replaced welds on door hinge

Fixed rear quarter after accident.

Last edited:
Good news!

The car will be primed on this coming Wednesday and into the spray booth by the weekend!

More pics up soon. :D

I know, ive made a post or two in your threads about your choice of paint. Ill let you see what it looks like after the weekend. maybe itll help you make up your mind.

Paint!!!

Heres some pictures of paint, just the trim left ;)

1457.jpg

1456.jpg

here she is ;)

Dont mind the missign trim, thats still being painted.

1455.jpg

1458.jpeg

Ass shot ;)

How's she look?

Last edited:
Looks great from what I can see.. Better pics soon?

:thumbsup: for saving a rex!!

Oh i will have lots more soon! The guys painting my car still have to do the trim in matching black.. the OEM "Honda Trim Black", even though i bought all new trim from Honda... phew nice whoping 400$. But those were sent from their phone, they said wednesday it should be all done and buffed, so i will see it then and oh will i have lots of pictures.

I also have a JDM carbon fiber hood on the way ;D. SEX.

More pictures!

Heres some better pics of the car, still no trim, but got lights, mirrors and sunroof in ;)

1464.jpeg

1465.jpeg

1463.jpeg

Painted intercooler :)

1462.jpeg

1461.jpeg

1460.jpeg

1459.jpeg

Shaved antennae. And yes, the windshield is painted on haha, it was busted and i have a new one being installed on friday.

whats you guys think?

Last edited:
well, it hasnt been buffed so there was a few defects in the paint, but no runs or anything. I noticed a couple defects where paints meet, the black and white but not noticeble unless your gonna do like i do and inspect everything.

but.....HELL YES I DO. she looks so much sexier, and working on my JDM conversion and a new exhaust then im gonna see if a magazine cant pick it up :) Luckily i have enough left over paint to paint a new JDM bumper when it comes.

Keep the feedback coming. :)

Back