1994 4 Door Acura Legend 4 Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

numnugget

I have a 1994 Acura Legend L 4 Door Automatic
140K so it still has a pretty long life in the car as Legends are known to run forever
about 90K on the engine because apparently the previous owner did an engine swap because he blew the engine so he put another one in.
Trunk has no mats but every inch is covered in Dynomat
All Leather Seats
Air Intake
Sunroof
Power Doors, Locks, Windows, Seats
Dark Metallic Green but clearcoat is peeling off on hood, roof, and trunk
all of the other paint is perfect
Bose Premium Sound System w/ tape player ( I know, it sucks )
Driver and Passenger side airbags

Needs:

drivers side front CV Joint
VSS ( vehicle speed sensor ) works sometimes ( $125 brand new from Acura )

so for $500 more, you can have a good running reliable car

there is very minor rust on the drivers side rear wheel well and front passenger side door. If you want a very cheap body guy, he can fix the rust up for $250 but it's not very noticeable and not necessary.

car is located in Concord, New Hampshire. Will deliver within reasonable distance. If you need it shipped, you will have to make arrangements yourself as I do not know what needs to be done for shipping.

I am selling the car for $3500 firm. You put another 500 into the car and for 4000 you have a great reliable luxury car. List price for the car is 6K so you're getting a good deal.

If you are interested, please e-mail me at andersyoung@comcast.net or you can call me at 603-219-3873 My name is Anders, if I do not pick up, please leave a message and I will get back to you.

Will Post pictures tomorrow :)

I can speak for Anders its legit. I've been in the car; it rides like a luxury car should. It would make a great daily driver / winter vechicle.

because I need to fix my Prelude I am going to sell the car for $2500. If you want it, then let me know because this is way lower then I originally wanted to sell it for. I will try to get some pictures or you can e-mail me at andersyoung@comcast.net with anymore questions. Thanks

Back