1994 eg hatch....BUILT h22 GT3788R....spoon sw388 wheels..12,000....600WHP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jo6wo

1994 eg hatch....BUILT h22 GT3788R....spoon sw388 wheels..10,000....600WHP

the price is 10k with the spoon wheels, 9000 bring you own wheels

this is my eg hatch. ill start with the shell, its a 94 si hatch. full gsr disc brakes with steel braded lines.16" spoon sw388 wheels. spoon mirrors, spoon duckbill. jdm hatch glass. vis carbon fiber hood and a stock hood painted jazz blue, thats the color of the car..VIS front bumper... full 4" exhaust all the way to the back. Spoon N1 muffler... tien suspention.. full wire tuck the car is 10000% rust free, the shell its self only has 40k miles
motor is a dart sleeved h22. stroked to a 2.4 litre...blueprinted block. micro balanced eagle crank. eagle h beam rods. C.P 9.0.1 pistons. head was sent out to headworks . port & polished. 5 angle valve job. BC stage 3 turbo cams, full ferrea valve traine. turbo setup is a garret GT3788R. peak boost manifold., tail wastegate. tail blowoff ,,DSS axles rated to 900HP. the computer is aem ems stand alone.. stage 5 compitition clutch un sprung..cometic head gasket. hasport motor mounts. 4" down pipe. precision intercooler. nrg catch can. gm 3 bar map sensor. golden eagle fuel rail. ported intake ,flowbenched.
INTERIOR, genuine JDM Honda EG Civic 2 din Audio Console EG6 EG9, jdm alpine radio, it looks like it has a broken screen in the pic but thats a shadow. the radio is cool. jdm Sir seats. jdm cluster. momo corse stearing wheel. genuine mugen shift knob. genuine jdm arm rest/consol
included with the sale of the car is a compaq laptop with the aem hardware installed for tuning the car !

i also have a 2000 civic si, blue, 5 lug k20 swapped forsale
Picture094.jpg

Last edited:
Link doens't work, looks like the sale was canceled. Local buyer I guess.

i still have the car, ebay canceled the listing , i dont know why,. i have a few local buyers interested, if not sold by mid week ill put it back up on egay,

Back