1994 Integra Ls/Eg Swap/Built b18b

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1994 Integra 2 door LS. Car has been stripped a bit but I have 99% of the parts. Power windows, Power Door locks, Power Sunroof, Power Mirrors, ABS.
Car is a 5 speed. If you have an Eg Civic this would make an awesome car to strip for your Eg project.

B18B
Aries Forged Pistons
Eagle Rods
King Bearings
ARP head studs
ARP Rod Bolts
Exedy Stage 2 clutch
Copper Head Gasket
Port and Polished Head
3 Angle Valve job
AEm Cold Air Intake
2 Piece 4-2-1 Header
Hi Flow cat
Gredy Evo2 exhaust
Short Shifter
New in the box front cross drilled rotors
Clear Cornor Lights
Grounding Kit

Front bumper, Fenders and side skirts are off the car.

Front bumper, Side skirts, Fenders and Rear bumper are new...unpainted.

Buy it to Put the parts back together, or strip it for parts. Anyone who knows Honda/Acuras knows this is well worth my asking price.

Car has no front seats, fuel pump, or battery

Also car needs Radiator installed. (I have it..comes with the car.)

So like the price says, $2,000. I'm a little flexable on the price. But it would cost you more then that to build a motor like this. Also the motor has around 15K on it. Runs perfect. Comes with everythign required to swap into an Eg, and also has everything required to convert your rear drum brakes to rear disc. Also, Black interior. Also for 2500 I will throw in 2 Tenzo R Rally Series Racing seats. Red with Black accents. Comes with sliders and brackets to fit almost any honda. Also I will include 2 Weapon R 4 Point Harness's

Quoted post[/post]]
1994 Integra 2 door LS. Car has been stripped a bit but I have 99% of the parts. Power windows, Power Door locks, Power Sunroof, Power Mirrors, ABS.
Car is a 5 speed. If you have an Eg Civic this would make an awesome car to strip for your Eg project.

B18B
Aries Forged Pistons
Eagle Rods
King Bearings
ARP head studs
ARP Rod Bolts
Exedy Stage 2 clutch
Copper Head Gasket
Port and Polished Head
3 Angle Valve job
AEm Cold Air Intake
2 Piece 4-2-1 Header
Hi Flow cat
Gredy Evo2 exhaust
Short Shifter
New in the box front cross drilled rotors
Clear Cornor Lights
Grounding Kit

Front bumper, Fenders and side skirts are off the car.

Front bumper, Side skirts, Fenders and Rear bumper are new...unpainted.

Buy it to Put the parts back together, or strip it for parts. Anyone who knows Honda/Acuras knows this is well worth my asking price.

Car has no front seats, fuel pump, or battery

Also car needs Radiator installed. (I have it..comes with the car.)

So like the price says, $2,000. I'm a little flexable on the price. But it would cost you more then that to build a motor like this. Also the motor has around 15K on it. Runs perfect. Comes with everythign required to swap into an Eg, and also has everything required to convert your rear drum brakes to rear disc. Also, Black interior. Also for 2500 I will throw in 2 Tenzo R Rally Series Racing seats. Red with Black accents. Comes with sliders and brackets to fit almost any honda. Also I will include 2 Weapon R 4 Point Harness's

PIcs please

has the car appreciated in value since you last tried to sell it?
first:
Quoted post[/post]]

I'm asking 1800 OBO for the car without the seats, or 2200 with seats and harness's. I'm located in Rhode Island. And to answer the most common question that I get...NO, you can not hang out at my house for the day and put the car back together. Sorry, but I get asked that a lot. Again, this is for best offer. I'm also considering trades for a 92-95 civic coupe 5 speed, or a Miata any year with a 5 speed. Remember money talks.
Then:
Quoted post[/post]]
Ok, I need money pretty badly...So I'm selling it now for 1400 Firm. Cant go any lower. Someone should want this.... built b18 is worth the price alone.
Now: 2k

Quoted post[/post]]
has the car appreciated in value since you last tried to sell it?
first:
Quoted post[/post]]

I'm asking 1800 OBO for the car without the seats, or 2200 with seats and harness's. I'm located in Rhode Island. And to answer the most common question that I get...NO, you can not hang out at my house for the day and put the car back together. Sorry, but I get asked that a lot. Again, this is for best offer. I'm also considering trades for a 92-95 civic coupe 5 speed, or a Miata any year with a 5 speed. Remember money talks.
Then:
Quoted post[/post]]
Ok, I need money pretty badly...So I'm selling it now for 1400 Firm. Cant go any lower. Someone should want this.... built b18 is worth the price alone.
Now: 2k

Well apparently it has, since a car is worth what someone will pay you for it. But I had done some small things to it here and there anyway. Nothing huge, Just replaced the front wheel bearings, tie rods, and ball joints.

Back