1996 Integra GSR $5000 obo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MattD

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!! I have already started on another project, and can't afford 2. If you have a serious offer, please get in touch with me. I need to sell this car ASAP! Contact info at the bottom. The only trade offers i am looking for are 1989-1997 Miata's or wrecked LS1 cars plus cash.

The car is a 1996 Acura Integra LS body with a GSR engine and transmission in it. The transmission came from Hmotorsonline and was put in less than 1000 miles ago along with a new ACT 6 puck sprung clutch with Extreme pressure plate, and the flywheel was resurfaced. Since i have had the car, i have only driven it around 1000 miles. After purchasing a steering wheel and carpet, the tan to black interior swap will be complete. The Kumho Ecsta's were put on less than 100 miles ago. The cams and valvetrain were put in less than 200 miles ago. I was planning on getting the car tuned, but that is only more money i will have in it. It runs and drives fine as is, but a tune would wake the car up since it is on basically stock GSR maps. Here is a little run down of the car:

-1996 Acura Integra LS:
B18C1 engine and transmission
Avid Pro Series solid billet mounts
ACT 6 puck sprung clutch with Extreme Pressure plate
Skunk2 Pro series valvesprings
Skunk2 Titanium retainers
Skunk2 Tuner Series Stage 1 Cams
Skunk2 Tuner Series Adjustable Camgears (blue)
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
AEM shortram intake
Edelbrock Intake Manifold
Megan Racing 4-1 header
(gutted cat)
Apexi World Sport catback exhaust
Fluidyne Civic half size Radiator
Hondata S200 installed on a p28
Skunk2 short throw shifter with Prothane bushings
Coilovers (no clue what brand) on KYB AGX struts
Nearly Complete Tan to Black Interior swap
GSR Gauge cluster with under 22k miles on it
AutoPage Alarm with keyless entry and LCD remote

Every car has its flaws. I am completely honest about this car. If there is anything you want to know, just ask.
-The Bad
Still needs steering wheel and carpet for interior swap to be 100% complete
Just a couple small door dings. (can take photos if you like)
The paint job is not the best. I like the color, but it needs to be resprayed eventually.
No AC, Power Steering, Heater, Blower (blower motor and heater core will be included)
Passenger Airbag removed, and SRS computer is unplugged

Now on to the photos!!!
CarStuff059.jpg

CarStuff055.jpg

CarStuff057.jpg

CarStuff060.jpg

Oct262008006-1.jpg

Oct262008001.jpg

Oct262008005.jpg

Be sure to check out the cars build thread! Yellow, 96 Integra- Slow build - Honda-Tech

I am asking $5000 or best offer.

Contact info:
Feel free to e-mail me at dark_dementshun@yahoo.com, or you can call or text my cell phone at 601-520-3990. My name is Matt.

Last edited:
Is it faded or is that just the photos? i kinda like the faded look, not so fond of the rims. If i was closer I'd probably take that offer. not a bad deal

It is just the photos. I think it is supposed to be the Type R PY color, and yeah i really wonder why someone would have painted the fat 5's. I was going to strip the paint off, but now i am leaving that up to whoever buys it.

Back