1999 Civic Si For Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SasSi

My 99 Si is for sale, located near Annapolis, MD. This car is very clean and has been garage kept. I am the second owner and have been more than happy with the performance and reliability of this car. It has had regular maintenance, but I do not have records since it was maintained by a family mechanic. It also has a clean title & vehicle history. All wiring was professionally done. This Civic had a motor swap in March of 2003, so the car really has lower mileage than what is stated in the odometer reading. The motor itself has 56,650 miles while the body of the car has 103,000+. I have put about $14,000 in modifications into this car and have receipts for everything. Please see below for list of modifications. I have several of the stock parts available at the request of the buyer.

The wheels are only about a year old, installed in the end of August 2003. When the motor was swapped, new belts & gaskets were put on and all fluids were changed. The timing belt was also done at that time and will not have to be replaced for quite some time. I just put new tires on, got an alignment, straightened the front wheels, changed the motor and transmission oil, and had the car detailed. Within the past year, the car had new spark plugs, NGK spark plug wires, front and rear brake pads, and front rotors installed.

I also have a JDM LSD Y21 transmission that was never installed on my car, with about 30,000 miles on it. The buyer may have the option of purchasing this with the car for a great price.

Modifications:
Exterior:
• Fog lights painted Electron Blue Pearl to match car
• Euro-style/Fuba Antenna
• Custom painted, aftermarket tail lights
• 18 Niche F16 Chrome Wheels with Continental ContiExtremeContact tires
- Brand new (wheels installed August 28, 2003 & tires August 11, 2004)
• "H" emblem removed from front grill
• "Si" emblem removed from rear

Interior:
• Dual gauge bezel, painted Electron Blue Pearl
• Single gauge pod on dash, painted Electron Blue Pearl
• Autometer gauges- Boost, Oil Pressure, and Air/Fuel Ratio
• White faced 5-color indiglo gauges in instrument panel
- changes between dark green, light green, blue/green, light blue, dark blue
- Tachometer, Speedometer, and Fuel & Temperature
• Custom blue lights in dash
• MoMo black leather gear shift knob
• Vents painted Electron Blue Pearl
• 3M window tint
- 50% on front windshield
- 35% on all other windows

Sound and Security:
• Viper Alarm model 500ESP, with window up/down feature
• Alpine CDA-7875 CD head unit, XM radio capable, with remote
• Diamond Motorsport 6.5 speakers in front
• Diamond Motorsport 6x9 speakers in rear
• Phoenix Gold XS6600 6 channel Amp
• Kicker 12 Solobaric L7 Subwoofer with custom-built box

Performance:
• JDM B16A SiR-II motor swap
- 170 Hp, 113 Trq, 10.4:1 Compression
• OBDI P28 ecu
• AEM cold air intake modified to short ram intake
• Kamikaze ceramic 4-1 header
• Greddy Evolution cat-back exhaust
• Hondata Stage 4B engine management system, with Datalogging and ROM Editor software for laptop link-up
• Centerforce Dual Friction clutch with throw out bearing
• Inline Pro polyurethane motor mounts
• B&M fuel pressure gauge set

This car is perfectly set up for forced induction, but is also perfect for the daily driver. It's a great car that I'm sure anyone would be happy with! Please note that the Edmunds Appraisal retail value of this car with mileage of 103,000 is $11,584 and with mileage of 56,650 is $13,823.

Honda%2001%20blurred.JPG

Honda%2002%20blurred.JPG

Honda%2003%20blurred.JPG

Asking $12,000. Please email me at chloemccoy@hotmail.com for more information- serious buyers only. Thank you.

My old motor got hydrolocked and that's the only motor I could afford at the time.

Man alot of ppl hydro lock there damn 99 up Si's. A couple of my friends have in the past 8 mths cause stupid as cold air intakes i will never use a CAI cause that shit..Good luck and Bump for a nice car

Originally posted by tdg@Oct 17 2004, 02:25 AM
I'm perplexed as to why you bothered with that engine swap.
[post=403589]Quoted post[/post]​

why whats wrong with the b16? it is an awsome motor. Nice car though!

Originally posted by 99SiRidinLow+Oct 17 2004, 11:39 PM-->
@Oct 17 2004, 02:25 AM
I'm perplexed as to why you bothered with that engine swap.
[post=403589]Quoted post[/post]​

why whats wrong with the b16? it is an awsome motor. Nice car though!
[post=403975]Quoted post[/post]​

Nothings wrong with the B16 however when you have a 1999+ car that comes stock with a B16 swapping it out for another B16 is dumb

however she did it due to the other one being toasted

Back