200hp mini me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dreded90crxsi

I obviousle didn't make my last post in a way to get replies so I'll try again. What would it take to get a mini me setup to 200hp and still be reliable? I'm open to options for na or turbo. I have herd that a mini me doesn't do good with turbo stock so what parts would make it last, or what parts could get me up there na? Basicaly what cams, pistons, rods, and anything else should I look at.

All motor- tear it all apart, replace all internals with some really aggressive stuff, port the head, tune tune tune. There are a few guys running 170whp+ on all motor D blocks with pump gas... but they're pretty aggressive tunes. You would have better luck with a bolt on turbo setup on a totally stock block. 200whp is easy like that, although I don't know how well a D15's internals will handle boost pressure.

I haven't done the mini me setup in my crx yet but it will consist of my d16a6 block with a z6 head and p28 ecu. I probably should have said that when I started this post but I won't be using a d15 block

Well, you can get to 200hp (crank) with an A6 mini-me, but it's going to take a lot of work. You'd be better served just upgrading your cam and slapping a turbo on the A6 block, even without the VTEC conversion.

Back