2010 car of the year nominees

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I agree, the US gets screwed out of a lot of cars, to include the TSX wagon.

eh.. they can keep it... :puke:
eurowagonfrt1oi8tq8.jpg

eurowagonfrt1oi8tq8.jpgp

eh.. they can keep it... :puke:
eurowagonfrt1oi8tq8.jpg

eurowagonfrt1oi8tq8.jpgp

This is actually the Odyssey in Japan. They don't get the land barge version we get here. There's one at work and it's suprisingly cool. It had a k24 under the hood. It reminded me alot of the Mazda5 except a little longer.

not the odyssey.. though they look very similar

this is the Odyssey.. see how the roof line is different in the rear... its stays straight as where the TSX/euro accord slants down.. also, the taillights are different

honda_odyssey_b772o_3.jpg

right..... Does anyone else sell a station wagon?

The TSX wagon won't sell. Americans want hybrid crossovers now. Americans are so trendy...

That list is terrible

Have you seen the 5-series GT?

Its a sedan version of an X6...which is also extremely ugly

right..... Does anyone else sell a station wagon?

The TSX wagon won't sell. Americans want hybrid crossovers now. Americans are so trendy...

Dodge magnum. I think Volvo has one.. Well, I assume they do, as they always do.

Wow, that was quick. I think honda should just start making shitty econoboxes again, that's what they're best at.

A cadillac wagon. Sigh.

Some auto makers need to pick something they are good at and do it.

Cadillac makes good sedans. Comfortable, reasonably powerful sedans. Why are they doing gigantic SUVs, Coups, and now wagons?

Just like hyundai.. They make shitty little cars that are affordable for people on food stamps, what the fuck are they doing in the $30,000 sports car market? They need to get the fuck out and let the big kids do what they do.

Honda is doing a pretty good job.. Super reliable mid-range economical four banger vehicles for the masses. For the most part anyway.

wagon = sedan with a hatchback. I don't see what the big deal is?

Back