2010 Honda Complete Engine Pricing TorontoJDM.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

More Engine swaps have currently arrived from shipment and in stock.

Prices and pictures coming soon.

hey im new here, im jus wondering, if i put a f20b in my 98 prelude, what kinda octane gas shud i put in it. i kno the engine has been sitting for a while, and after the swap I put fresh fluids for engine in and 94 octane gas. but i heard thats too much for f20b and it only needs 89 octane or 87

hey im new here, im jus wondering, if i put a f20b in my 98 prelude, what kinda octane gas shud i put in it. i kno the engine has been sitting for a while, and after the swap I put fresh fluids for engine in and 94 octane gas. but i heard thats too much for f20b and it only needs 89 octane or 87

As with any motor your going to want to provide it with whatever octane it calls for. Regular pump gas is more then sufficient unless your motor is tuned for a higher octane fuel.

I was wondering if you could clear something up for me?

I saw on your website that you have JDM B18C5/Complete Swaps for sale.

TorontoJDM.com - Total Japanese Domestic Motor - Complete Engine Swap

As I understand it, the B18C5 was the USDM Type R.

Why are these marked JDM?

The JDM would be the B18C yes?
100% AGREE...
What we sell is in fact a JDM B18C Type R motor. However for search purposes we post it as a c5 to help customers in the united states know in fact it is a Type R motor. W

For Further Proof Simply look at the detailed photos of the block code we post with our motors :thumbsup:

ALL MOTORS WE SELL ARE IN FACT JDM MOTORS IMPORTED STRAIGHT FROM JAPAN

Fair enough.

Look for an email from the same user name, I have a few further inquiries.

Back