2016 HS Meet - Pikes Peak

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I guess it depends on how it goes... maybe there's a new place for next year to hit up? i dunno 2017 is so far away

Who is in on this? I'm slacking on a room/flight. But I will be there one way or another

slacking as well. i think nick and i are going, we're talking about splitting some rental car and room costs... nothing booked yet though

it's *possible* i could attend, so throw me in as a maybe. depends on trip planning, i'll be leaving vegas area and would need to figure out a makes-sense path. no accomodations needed, i roll in a motorhome now. :ph34r:

I'm out. Trying to buy a house/move soon and got other things popping up I have to attend.

slacking as well. i think nick and i are going, we're talking about splitting some rental car and room costs... nothing booked yet though

Anyone checked on that motel that Wil suggested? If not I'm going to find something that fits in with a rewards card I have. I've been living the hotel life for the past two months and should have some free nights stacked up

it's *possible* i could attend, so throw me in as a maybe. depends on trip planning, i'll be leaving vegas area and would need to figure out a makes-sense path. no accomodations needed, i roll in a motorhome now. :ph34r:

Dooooooo ittttttt

I'm out. Trying to buy a house/move soon and got other things popping up I have to attend.

LAME

I won't be able to make it. I'm 19 and my money is tied up in cars but if it happens next year I'd love to be there.

So my vacation time got denied :( looks like i'm not going to be able to go to this :(

what the fuck?

just go... you dont often get chances to do this stuff.

im taking next week off, leaving my phone at the office, for my wedding. busiest 2 weeks of the year for my company. no fucks given... no way in hell they would... could... tell me i couldn't take the time off.

well, that's your wedding. I'd do the same. There's some reasons for it and i won't get into it here.

there's always next year

Well they did ask me to move it last year. I told them to move their event lol

So my vacation time got denied :( looks like i'm not going to be able to go to this :(

I should have texted you. I've been traveling so much for work lately I haven't been on HS. Are you 100% out?

yeah, i can't go... it's too many days off. I'm in charge/PM of a new $1mil project starting this week and need to be here to ensure it's successfully kicked off. so, i'm going to niagra falls for the weekend with the new lady friend :X

I just went to Toronto for work. The gf was supposed to join me, but it got wayyyy too expensive for a 3 day weekend. Toronto is an awesome city. We planned to do Niagara falls too. I heard it's awesome.

I've been before, but i was like 12. she's never been so it will be a good time. her roommate works for the hilton so we're getting a pretty good hotel rate :)

Back