2024 Summer Olympics

• Thread starter Thread starter Briansol
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 277

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
oh hey, it's the olympics.

randomly got an ad today that they are starting. I had no idea. Worst round of advertising for the big O ever.

Looks like swimming and volleyball today and a few others. NBC/Peacock.

Meanwhile, a train blew up or something in Paris. No surprise there i guess. Wonder which group will take credit for it this time?

Shitty week at work so I left early today and hit the bar for a few. Opening ceremony was on and it was....bizarre, at the very least. Looking forward to some of the swimming stuff and watching Sidney Mclaughlin smoke the world in the 400 hurdles. With the time difference I'll probably see everything on YouTube etc

Gojira though. Lol. Never would have thought an obscure metal band would be the opener.

Also fuck work. It's Friday. Call the lady and relax.
I didn't think Gojira was obscure? I've definitely been aware of the Olympics coming up too for quite some time.

1722358527639.webp

I think by them not providing AC for the athletes is bullshit. The countries bringing over AC for their athletes to use shouldn't have been done.

Man, i've watched like 8 min of the olympics so far. Just.... can't get in to it this time around.

Man, i've watched like 8 min of the olympics so far. Just.... can't get in to it this time around.

That's 8 minutes more than I've watched. I'm basically experiencing it through memes.

apparently was not a dude, just a lady with lots of testosterone?

omg i just saw that edit looked like they put a mustache on the red person lol

apparently was not a dude, just a lady with lots of testosterone?

omg i just saw that edit looked like they put a mustache on the red person lol

Right, yeah. Apparently she is a woman, but some sort of genetic condition that gives her more testosterone. Still seems like she should have been filtered out through testing. That girl she beat had her dreams crushed.

Back