23% off greddy kit, free shipping

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
not sure if anyone is interested but ggroupbuycenter.com has a vendor selling greddy kits, 23% off list price plus free shipping

did anyone else see that playboy offered jessica simpson 10 million to do a christmas spread...?

greddy kit- cool
JS - who cares. shes not even hot. just watch the proActive info-mercial. she was fucking butt and pizza faced... lol

What are you talking about, she is absolutely gorgeous....who cares about what she looked like before...she's smokin hot now...even though she is dumber than a doornail, I'd still hit it everyday, everynight...

And I didn't even know groupbuycenter still existed. that place was the shizzy back when I bought my Si in '00

i "heard' they only offered britney 2 mil
lol
and i think they offered sex in the city people 250K a piece for all 4 to be in a spread...
lol

i think jessica has some sloppy titties so she'll never do it

I'd love to see Jessica in Playboy. Britney is pretty busted now, so who cares about her. Jessica is indeed dumber than a doornail, which is why she would do very well in print, not on film. :bo:

All of you would cream your pants if you had a chance with JS...but I forgot, all of you have the perfect girlfriendsupermodelomghi2uhottieimabustanutinyourjloass.

yup.

and she never talks back, and is always disease free.

hand.gif

isn't the miata kit only like 1300 to begin with?

check it out... there are lots of diffrent makes besides hondas

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 17 2005, 12:14 PM
yup.

hand.gif

[post=500519]Quoted post[/post]​

Dood, your cheating, your thumb is way more hitchhiker like...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 17 2005, 12:14 PM
yup.

hand.gif

[post=500519]Quoted post[/post]​

You forgot its not psycho, can make up its mind, won't get pregnant, is in the mood whenever you are, is never too tired, if your straight you don't have to worry about it cheating on you with another guy, doesn't talk back, isn't bitchy, and never has PMS.

Jessica Simpson is fucking hot. Fuck it give me any good looking blonde right now, I'll take it.

Back