240 is t3h mine@@

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
after a while of waiting....

wildbillhatchbac: oh guess what
pissedoffsol: ?
wildbillhatchbac: got the title today y0
wildbillhatchbac: :-D
pissedoffsol: FUCKING SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pissedoffsol: WOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

DSC01393.jpg

its gonna serve as daily drive while the sol gets worked on :)

yeah, i want to move out soon. time to start saving.

:doh:
i just got a girl..... thats not going tohappen

cool man, good for you. I decided to go with the 14 chassis.

milan- why? fuck an s14 project car. lol
sohc - no. i wouldn't respect her if we fucked on the first date. no way. I need like a week or two... then, i know her, and it looks like im going to be with her, and then its a go :)

note to women- if you want to keep a guy- don't sleep with him for a while.

note to B, if u DONT want to be a fag, have sex with the girl asap. cause with sayings like this
no. i wouldn't respect her if we fucked on the first date. no way. I need like a week or two... then, i know her, and it looks like im going to be with her, and then its a go

note to women- if you want to keep a guy- don't sleep with him for a while.

you'll be driving a purple tracker with fuzzy dice by the end of next week.

i am so :pissedoffban:

Good for you Brian. You really ARE a pussy/nice guy at heart huh? j/k

Seriously tho, that's kinda refreshing that you aren't calling her a slut/bitch/cunt/tramp/ho/skank/fuckbox and just trying to fuck her. Good for you Brian. The world needs more nice guys. :thumbsup:

sohcslammer i hear ur driving a yellow tracker...

( PS i have a girlfriend and have had for 1.5years, so im just messing i know the dance;). i was also scared the 1st time i had sex with her so looks like im :ghey: too)

You could have at least said it was a pink tracker. :p And your g/f must be desperate if she hooked up with an ass like you. :D Just playin man.... I think.

i think ill go for 900 when i get home from work, i only got 13 more minutes to post b4 i go:(.

scared? sex? . . . WTF???? sex is awesome! i'm ready when she is, but the girl does earn more respect from me if she makes me wait. . . which sucks. . . but is worth it in the rear end . . i mean end. ok bye :imgone:

Back