2fast 2 Furious Trailer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i prolly wont watch the movie but my friend ( the one with the supra TT) were thinking about going to sit in the parking lot after the movie and try to make some money off all the slow as hell VIP ricers in dothan.

and quicktime does own realplayer

you can almost compare how ricers are gonna act to how people act with underground music

example. "aww dude your car looks so sweet does it have a turbo""no thats my AC coil"" did you know that if you take it off you get like 20 horsepower!"(no bulshit story. he was a fucking idiot)

"aww do you like new found glory i love them so much oh i cant wait to see em in concert. Thier new cd is so awesome" " you mean (nothing gold and can stay)" " yes its so awesome" " hilory that cd came out in 99"(that was christmas of 2001)

the human is very intelligent. people however are dumb

in the end I know everybodys going to watch it even though it's ghey.

Paul walker may be a blond haired fag, but he did do like half of his own stunts in the movie. About the only good thing Liberman said in that interview was that he was really impressed with walkers driving. Oh well, he's a millionare he can do whatever he wants. I'm going to see the matrix, f&f can wait for DVD, i dont think i want to spend my money on something i'll prolly walk out on. On a good note, i'm sure all the dumbass wanna bes will be wrecking their FWD body kitted fag wagons trying to drift, so there very well may be a decrease in ricers after this movie comes out. I still think they need to make a rally movie... The AWD and the Sideways

p.s. i did enjoy the first fast and the furious. It had some dumbass lines and shitty actors but seeing a supra boss around is great, you dont see that everyday...well unless you live near chipley, and listening to the turboed rotary engine of the RX-7 made me want to nut. Plus the intro with the eclipse is great...ever time i watch it i wanna go drive my car...

aww gay dude your totally right

even the people who hate it will oneday wind up watching
the repeats on hbo like every other movie we dont go see
at theatres

Plus the intro with the eclipse is great...ever time i watch it i wanna go drive my car...

I second that. I love the intro to the first movie w/ the green eclipse. Rice or not...its a kick ass scene.

But eh...dunno about the second movie. Def gonna see it...but dont have my expectations set as high this time..

And The Matrix Reloaded will 0wn all movies in the theater. Period. The CG in that movie is insane. I particularly like the scene with Neo and 30 agents...*drool*

If you guys wanna watch a movie that has somewhat drifting, it's pretty old (mid 90's) It's an old chinese movie if I'm not mistaken called "Legends of Speed." Has anybody watched it? Basically the story is about to street crews, one of them drives all subaru's while the others drive nothing but lancers. so basically subaru vs. mitsubishi. It's a bad ass movie IMO. btw, i'll watch matrix for sure, dunno bout F&F2...

i always lthought the chase scene from ronin was pretty kikass

Originally posted by ekPhred@Apr 15 2003, 06:38 PM
If you guys wanna watch a movie that has somewhat drifting, it's pretty old (mid 90's) It's an old chinese movie if I'm not mistaken called "Legends of Speed." Has anybody watched it? Basically the story is about to street crews, one of them drives all subaru's while the others drive nothing but lancers. so basically subaru vs. mitsubishi. It's a bad ass movie IMO. btw, i'll watch matrix for sure, dunno bout F&F2...

Prolly japanese...i dont think china has a big drift scene. But i'll be sure to be on the look out for it. Btw subie owns mitsu

maybe it was a japanese movie that was dubbed in chinese. My homegirl gave it to me and they were totally speaking in chinese.

Yeah, The Legend of Speed is a tight movie. Got lots of drifting with Subes and Mitsus.

It is a Japanese movie which IMO is 10x better than FnF and probably 2Fn2F.

it is going to be GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY VERY GAY!!!!! and make hondas look dumb!!!! SO for doing that it is VERY GAY!!!

Originally posted by delsolty@Apr 18 2003, 03:49 PM
it is going to be GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY VERY GAY!!!!! and make hondas look dumb!!!! SO for doing that it is VERY GAY!!!

guess who is very gay for putting together a post like this?

this is probally gonna be the worst movie of the year, me and my friends went and say biker boyz just for laughs, and we might go see this movie just for laughs,. and see how many flaws we can count............. i saw the mag that had the real world performance, and the eclipse, :tfg:. its all stock, with some heavy chrome 20" rims, and a $10,000 house of kolors paint job, and a NSX that looks like a suitcase :ghey:

if i had that car i would have to buy a can of krylon, and change the color of it.....

the person that made the second one should be :axe: :bash: :slap: :kick: :fuckyou3:

i'm surprised that bubb rubb aint in it :woo:

s3ea0bda51adbe.jpg

Back