2girls1cup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2 g 1c

Yeah that shit is definatly f**ked up my cuz showed me that one night and i fuckin lost it! thats s**t is Nutz. I had to show my brothers after that just so i could record there reactions to it on my phone. now that was funny!

i was going to post this a couple weeks ago but decided against it. it's gross. I wasn't going to watch it, but my gf actually wanted to see the hype. she watched about 20 seconds and shut it off. pretty fucking gross.

I haven't watched it. A few of my friends have. We told Ron Jeremy about it on Thursday (yea he was at Rowan for a debate).

so in the youtube reaction videos were reactions to meatspin.com NSFW of course

Ya, she then pukes right into the other chicks open mouth. Its super sexy.

Haha look up "Baby Bird" . . this act was done on the Opie and Anthony show during their Egg Nog Drinking contest. . .

(use your imagination)

I think its funny how everybody that posted in this thread was completely grossed out . . .

. . . and then B tells us about something he saw which was more vile.

i've seen a lot worse on the internet.....

still pretty damn vile... but nothing compares to the dude who got shit on, missed a turd, went after it like it was the last supper with a lizzard tongue and just scopped it up and ate, swalloed, and then barked it back into the chick........

bah, enough

:werd:

I dont know what exactly you are referring to but I didnt find it THAT bad.

The music was rather soothing, in fact. The worst part about it is the fact that they would do something like that. I mean, WTF was their payoff to go ahead and do something like that. Also, i see how in some of the scenes the poo could be fake, at least thats what i imagine it to be, because i cannot see how any human being can eat that shit without throwing up instantaneously.

:werd:

I dont know what exactly you are referring to but I didnt find it THAT bad.

The music was rather soothing, in fact. The worst part about it is the fact that they would do something like that. I mean, WTF was their payoff to go ahead and do something like that. Also, i see how in some of the scenes the poo could be fake, at least thats what i imagine it to be, because i cannot see how any human being can eat that shit without throwing up instantaneously.

They did throw up, into each others mouths and on the poo they were eating. :D

haha go to tubgirl.com NSWF

Some1 left that open on my roomates computer once. I think i find it more repulsive.

One time at college we walked in some dudes' room that sounded like something was happening in, and a bunch of guys were sitting around watching meatspin. Needless to say, we proceeded to cautiosly back away towards the door.

Last edited:
Some1 left that open on my roomates computer once. I think i find it more repulsive.

One time at college we walked in some dudes' room that sounded like something was happening in, and a bunch of guys were sitting around watching meatspin. Needless to say, we proceeded to cautiosly back away towards the door.
If you leave your laptop or comp around me or my friends you will get "meatspin-ed" as we call it. We actually usually set it as your default so then when you go to the library or student center and use your comp you're totally surprised AND embarrassed. Another good one is when one of your friends goes in the shower, you put it on his comp and jack up the speakers. That way he can hear the music and he knows what is waiting for him when hes done.

If you leave your laptop or comp around me or my friends you will get "meatspin-ed" as we call it. We actually usually set it as your default so then when you go to the library or student center and use your comp you're totally surprised AND embarrassed. Another good one is when one of your friends goes in the shower, you put it on his comp and jack up the speakers. That way he can hear the music and he knows what is waiting for him when hes done.

man, password screensaver FTW!

I was conned by my coworkers in watching it.

It started off pretty innocently/good enough. The two females were hot and I was like "Yeah!"

Then it all went downhill when the cup came out. I couldnt stop gagging and that's as far as I got. I didn't want to see anymore.

joe rogan's reaction is pretty good...looks like warm peanut butter after it cuts though

I don't like to have to take a shit like that, never mind do it into a cup for some chicks to eat and then puke it into eachothers mouths over and over...

drugs girls ftl

This is not that bad--I've seen worse.

Hint: It involves a menstrual cycle.

Back