$4.29 today...this is insane....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

115 RON race gas (leaded) is 4€/l here. That's almost $20/gal.

My gas on base costs $4.39/gal for premium. I'm seriously going to start tuning my car to run on the cheap stuff. Last year it was $2.20.

The gas prices have gone up so quickly here that I'm going to get a motorcycle license, at the cost of close to $1500, and a motorcycle, to the tune of $7500, and I'll still come out ahead in 9 months.

Fuck, I put $54 into my volvo 3 weeks ago, and almost shit my pants cuz i had to re fuel yesterday.

And the reason I almost shit is because I got laid off from my job for 3 weeks. Why did I get laid off? Because Pepsi can't afford to pay their drivers. So they lay off 5 merchandisers. Now, instead of having product on the shelf but little back stock, they have no product on the shelf, and backstock out the wazoo.

Way to go Pepsi, and high fives all around for the economy.

What I think is funny is that diesel fuel is a bi-product of refining crude oil into gasoline and it costs more than gasoline. Pay more for the shit they scrape off the side of the tanks? Doesnt make sense to me. My friend was telling me that there is a set limit that a barrel of oil can go for and that we are really close to that, and once the cap is reached that the prices can only go beack down. I dont know if there is much truth to that though.

What I think is funny is that diesel fuel is a bi-product of refining crude oil into gasoline and it costs more than gasoline. Pay more for the shit they scrape off the side of the tanks? Doesnt make sense to me. My friend was telling me that there is a set limit that a barrel of oil can go for and that we are really close to that, and once the cap is reached that the prices can only go beack down. I dont know if there is much truth to that though.

Other way around. Gasoline was the bi-product of diesel refining.

Re he heel lee? I thought that there was way more steps in refining gasoline from crude as apposed to desiel.

Re he heel lee? I thought that there was way more steps in refining gasoline from crude as apposed to desiel.

If diesel takes less steps, doesn't it make more sense that diesel was the initial desired product? Heh.

Diesel is basicly Kerosene, remember that and you'll go a long way. I won't get into how it compares to JP-8 or JP-4.

(And it's "opposed". :))

Back