400 vs 233lbs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

looks like one of the emelianinko(sp?) brothers

the other one has a big tat on his back and 3 stars above his right knee (russian mafia)

the one with the atats is currently the baddest dude on this planet :wink:

wtf happened there?

and holy shit

both times i think the cracker is gonna get his ass handed to him...
i mean come on, in the 2nd video the guy looks like a fucking ox...

i was wondering why the black guy wasn't just stepping up and pounding the shit out of the little guy...

Quoted post[/post]]
wtf happened there?

and holy shit

both times i think the cracker is gonna get his ass handed to him...
i mean come on, in the 2nd video the guy looks like a fucking ox...

i was wondering why the black guy wasn't just stepping up and pounding the shit out of the little guy...
it's because bob sapp can't fight. he relies on pure strength and girth. Although, it did get him far into K-1. Since that first knockout, he has lost all his fights(if I remember correctly) and those loses have come from people he's pounded already.

Quoted post[/post]]
nah, i watched him wtfpwn some jap guy a while ago.

he cant really fight, but hes strong as shit and can take a fucking beating.
oh ok, I know he has lost a lot of fights so far tho. he started out undefeated for a while. He's strong yeah, but he really can't take a beating as we just seen. Some of his fights he has been rocked by some pretty weak shots but he does come back and lean on them till they get tired then he lays his big ass on them and starts punching :blink: :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
nah, i watched him wtfpwn some jap guy a while ago.

he cant really fight, but hes strong as shit and can take a fucking beating.
oh ok, I know he has lost a lot of fights so far tho. he started out undefeated for a while. He's strong yeah, but he really can't take a beating as we just seen. Some of his fights he has been rocked by some pretty weak shots but he does come back and lean on them till they get tired then he lays his big ass on them and starts punching :blink: :laugh:
dude was a linebacker in the nfl, im sure he can take a hit lol

hes fucking huge though, thats for sure. i wouldnt even know how to approach that fight if he were my opponent.

Quoted post[/post]]
that thompson vs Aleksander Emelianenko was the funniest thing i have ever seen

one dude jacked out of his mind and lookin tweaked the fuck out, and the other guy a lil pudgy, slouching, looks hungover like a mofo...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=14...2&q=Emelianenko
here's one of fedor getting a guy to submit by twisting his arm
I bet he liked the taste of his nuts lol!!!...that was an insane drop...coulda snapped his neck!..there is a kid around here that I guess had a UFC fight and I din't get to see it..his name is Derrick Mersich...

Back