499hp turbo bike vid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It's been out there for awhile, but I still love that footage.

Imagine being the fastest thing on the pavement in whatever continent you're on.

actually it went over 280 doing a wheelie...thats sick...300 clicks is like 200ish MPH isnt it?

thats stupid in anyone's book.

300 is about 180 mph. the 280 kph out of the box is something that more than a handful of sport bikes can do. The Busa could have done 205, I'm willing to bet. And I'm also pretty sure the front end just came up on it's own.

yeah he definatley wasnt doing that wheelie on purpose. i can imagine hitting the gas on a bike @ like 160 and having the front end come up. i would probably start wetting my pants.

the company that did that bike is call kaos. I believe its in florida. They sell that exact kit its like 10g's. But i saw them sell a couple bikes they did for tests with that kit for 14g. And the 2000 busa can do 225mph out of the box. i think it was 2001 when they put the speed limiter on it.

The rider is "The Ghost Rider". There has probably been 12 "Ghost Riders", and this company just finds a new one to ride their sick inventions until they die - And then usher in a new one.

The top speed of these things is directly proportional to the rider's short-ass lifespan.

thats so bad ass. i just wish they had a camera or mic on the bike its self

They were being pretty stupid though.. That kind of power demands respect.

Awesome creation, dumbass rider. Still, nice bike.

Back