5th Gen Hatch For Sale!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mwvnos

sup guys? i have a 5th gen civic hatch for sale. its a 93 dx shell with no motor. has a salvage title due to theft. originally an auto car. missing passengerfender and front bumper, haedlights, outer taillights. comes with integra ls suspension and oil cooler and si gauge cluster. has full interior except for rear seat. body is in good condition. primered but originally red. igniton will have to be replaced or repaired. 50 bucks from importautosalvage.com. i want 800 firm. im located in upper state south carolina. willing to ship at your expense. email for pics. need to sell asap!!!!!!!!!! please buy it. its worth the money. easy drag car or street monster!! email me at mwvnos@netscape.net ASAP. thanx!!! :worthy:

no pics now, i will take them tomorrow for anyone who wants them. email me, i dont know how to post them on here :(

Originally posted by mwvnos@Feb 14 2003, 10:09 PM
no pics now, i will take them tomorrow for anyone who wants them. email me, i dont know how to post them on here :(

If you have alot of pics, just link them through a hyper link Go to the http:// button click it and link the ALBUMS address or if you have just one or two, link them by using the IMG button and pasting in the PICTURES web adress (when you veiw a photo in the HS gallery, on the bottom, it says the web adress)

well i guess i have a lame comp cuz its not workin to get them on here....email me and ill send you the pics from that address....sorry guys

Back