88-91 civic parts Dx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chrism1829

Getcha Mind Right
i have a civic in my grage..i posted on here and noone wanted to buy it email me for pics..the car is complete...just needs to be put back together...so i figured i would part it out...

is it a 4 door or a hatch? If it's a 4 door do you have the back outer door handles? And if you do, how much shipped to 93442?

what year is the civic, and what motor does it have.... depending on the year and motor, i might your steering rack from you.....

its a 91 dx...this one alo had a integra motor in it....but is in better shape..it had the original dx motor in it..if thats what u mean.....it is complete...let me know if u want it or not..i am in ny..so pick up is good..but i will ship..at buyers exspence...
thanks
chris

i have to get rid of this car asap..i cant keep bringing cars home *l*..so i will let the stuff go cheap..within reason..because everyone sells stuff to make money...if i cant make anything..i will just junk it for 100 bucks..and make my money back..so i dont loose...because i know ho it feels to need parts..and i wish when i needed them someone was there to sell them to me..but o well....i have pics but that is not important..because i am parting it out...

i have a 90 hatch i need both fenders and a driver door let me know if you have them parts in good cond. and a price you want for them thanks

check your pm box..i dont get a reply..and i tracked it..didnt check it..

Do you have the passenger side mirror from the 88 hatch? I need the drivers side seat rail aswell. If you have them let me know I'm in Ny and could pick up.

Back