MS '88-'91 CRX Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hvac panel? front speaker buckets and grilles? shift boot? any/all available?

No hvac panel.

Front speaker buckets and grills are in good condition. I don't know why I don't have pics of these but I will take some this afternoon.

I will have to check on the shift boot... Will let you know.

I need the pass side window reg for a 90 Hf.. Are they all the same 88-91??
PM me please if so.

Thanks E

i have a crx si dash that i am putting in my hatch and i need the crx si center console (black and gray) thank ya!

i have a crx si dash that i am putting in my hatch and i need the crx si center console (black and gray) thank ya!

Ahhh.. gotcha. Well, all I can say is I'm playing the waiting game. As soon as my mechanic... lol... gets the wiring decided on- I can start painting my dash- which means in turn I will be able to tell you what dash I have for you. So- :sigh: yeah... :mellow:

would you still have the pass side one?
I can't see them changing the regulators unless there was some big difference in the door panel.

What kind of deal for yours?
E

would you still have the pass side one?
I can't see them changing the regulators unless there was some big difference in the door panel.

What kind of deal for yours?
E

What's your zip so I can see what it's gonna cost to ship?

Do you have any ground wires sitting around by chance?

92stoccord:
Funny story- I told you I didn't have a ground wire, and yesterday my husband went on a parts dig at my friend's house (he has 2 crx's)- and brought home 2 ground wires... weird right? :mellow: anyways let me take a picture of it to make sure we are both talking about the same thing and I will let you know okay?

Lol I have no idea what I'm looking for it was never there lol, but I'm looking for the one that runs from the tranny mount to the frame rail, and another one, but I'm not sure where, as long as they have decent sized hole at the connectors. The kid I bought mine from moved the battery to the trunk, and it ran at first, now it doesn't act like the starter is getting ground. Just show me the pic when you get to it.

Lol I have no idea what I'm looking for it was never there lol, but I'm looking for the one that runs from the tranny mount to the frame rail, and another one, but I'm not sure where, as long as they have decent sized hole at the connectors. The kid I bought mine from moved the battery to the trunk, and it ran at first, now it doesn't act like the starter is getting ground. Just show me the pic when you get to it.

Okay I will. These that I have are short- maybe a foot or two long, with decent size connectors on each side... Eh- yeah I will just send you a pic lol. ^_^

Back