88 CRX DX For Sale-Excellent Condition!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

md0603

88 CRX DX For Sale-Excellent Condition -SOLD!!!

1988 light blue Honda CRX with automatic transmission and 170k original miles. Car is completely stock! Passed emissions and safety inspection one month ago then the alternator died so it (along with the battery) needs to be replaced. Other than that the car is in SUPER shape. Interior, exterior and engine are immaculate. This is an awesome car for someone who is willing to put some minor work into it. Selling as is, no trades, for $2500 or best offer. Located in Northern VA and will have the car towed to you within 100 miles.

Attachments

• T's Car (2).jpg
    T's Car (2).jpg
    62 KB · Views: 257
  • T's Car 008 (3).jpg
    T's Car 008 (3).jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 228
  • T's Car 008 (4).jpg
    T's Car 008 (4).jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
the price isn't horrible. probably better for a collector who just wants a clean car.

now $2500 for a 5 speed si wouldn't be too bad.

bump for seller.

x2, i'm not ashamed to admit i drooled over the exterior. :wub:

bump for the seller, but just realize you're looking for a certain class of buyer and will get grief from everyone else that thinks you should give it away because of the issues.

x2, i'm not ashamed to admit i drooled over the exterior. :wub:

bump for the seller, but just realize you're looking for a certain class of buyer and will get grief from everyone else that thinks you should give it away because of the issues.
i love it. just like my old crx dx. ahh the memories. i would give 1k maybe 1500 if i get more pics and check out more of the oem goodies. shoot i would drive up to get that.

Wow, reminds me of my first CRX; only difference is mine was a 5spd.

Thanks for the comments. I have the car posted for $2500 OR Best Offer so if anyone is seriously interested you may contact me at md0603@gmail.com. I hate to sell the car because it's truly a great car, but I know little about car mechanics and have had a HORRIBLE time finding good, honest mechanics in my area that don't try to rip me off. It's just not worth the headaches anymore dealing with shady mechanics.

Sold!!!

The car has been sold and is headed to Minnesota.

This is kind of an old thread and you should post a new topic next time. The DX was a dual point fuel injected non vtec 1.5L, available auto and manual. The Si is a multi point (4 as opposed to two) fuel injected vtec 1.6L that only came in manual.

this is a for sale section and check out FAQ section out

DX was a 1.5l DPFI engine

Si was a 1.6l MPFI engine, the car also had a sunroof

This is kind of an old thread and you should post a new topic next time. The DX was a dual point fuel injected non vtec 1.5L, available auto and manual. The Si is a multi point (4 as opposed to two) fuel injected vtec 1.6L that only came in manual.
the si did not have a vtec engine.
all were SOHC non-vtec engines in the US at least
in other countries a variant of the d16a1 DOHC non vtec was offered and the B16A DOHC vtec engine

the si did not have a vtec engine.
all were SOHC non-vtec engines in the US at least
in other countries a variant of the d16a1 DOHC non vtec was offered and the B16A DOHC vtec engine

werd. He's thinking of the z6.... the big difference was the nicer interior from blue or grey to balck and charcoal

Back