'89 Blk CRX Si W/ b16a JDM Y1 trans

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

redan420

I have a black 89 CRX Si that I never finished and has been sitting for about 6 months. The VTEC B16A JDM engine and trans are in the car by mounts only and has 55K on them both. It has never been hooked up. The car is in fair shape w' a small dent (pullabe) in the rear driver qaurter, and it needs a bumper cover where it was backed into. The interior is in Great shape, no tears on the seats, crx mats are fair on driver and excellent on pass. I installed indiglo gauges, and some "cosmedic" pedals that match the car, other than that it is stock. I bought the car used w/ original engine which I sold. Only replaced part is you can see where the rear hatch was once red and obviously off another crx. It has a new winshied, shift linkage. The BA16a was resealed on arrival and has new timing belt & water pump installed it just needs to be connected wires,hoses,etc. I have the ECU as well has the original Si ECU still mounted. Roof works and does not leak. Would be a nice car but just don't have the $ or time to finish. The engine and transmission came already paired from japan and is a Y1 trans, I'm not a honda expert but I'm sure you guys know what it means. I know what I've got in the car and just looking to break even if poss. theres no sense in letting this just sit. Make an offer, I respond daily to mail. buyer responsible for pick-up. I live 22 miles east of Atlanta, GA. Thanks for looking. Redan420@yahoo.com

Back