89 Crx Si Parts For Sale, Wtb List

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdmcrx89

I have a WTB List

98 JDM ITR Header w/ Gasket
Apex'I V-AFC
CTR Cam Shafts w/ springs retainers
Skunk2 Adj. Cam Gears
Skunk2 Racing Cam Shafts
AEM Cai 4 B16a SiR1

For Sale:
Any parts off my D16a6, just ask and ill see if i can sell it, my motors pretty much used for spare parts. Tranny also for sale.

JG Throttle Body
DC Sports Headers 4-2-1
Chrome Valve Cover
Chrome Header Cover
Chrome Radiator Cap
Magnacore Racing Wires
Aem Short Ram Intake Polished
Preditor Hood
Turbo Vented Hood
Axis Mag-Lites W/ Tires
Kenwood KDC 70XX Cd Player
98-2002 Accord V6 Progress Racing Springs

offer me something, but dont low ball me, i need this money to buy parts for my new motor. be reasonable, the more u buy the lower ill drop the prices. and i dont have a exact pricing, i just sell for what i think is reasonable, and what my friends think. all these parts have less then 10,000 miles on them i.e. havent had them on that long, and are in good condition unless noted. if you want to see the parts check out my team page for pics, its under jimmy's profile. www.vizionsracing.com

Hey dude will you sell your distributor? I really need one to do a head swap, I'm putting a 16 valve head on my HF crx and I DESPERATLY need a CRX Si distributor. Please if you do I don't have alot of money to pay for it just give me a reasonable price and I'll see what I can do. Thank you for your time!

how much do you want to pay for one? my friend has one , make him an offer and i'll talk to him for you.

for the crx si dist.

93hb

Back