89 CRX SI w/ b16 $1500

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bri94lst

ok heres the deal....

1989 CRX SI
b16 swap 50-70k on motor
137k on chasis

ok, I bought this car off of someone as a fixer upper for a daily driver but ive got another project that ive been working on for 2 years now and i need it finished and i just want to get out of the honda scene. Ive driven this car a total of maybe 100 miles. When i got it, it had the b16 motor w/pr3 ecu with hasport mounts, but has an LS tranny. The car also is lowered and supposedly has a front camber kit with a pacesetter exhaust and a short ram intake. Since then ive started most of the body work...replaced most of the interior(was spraypainted white..what a ricer) put in a short throw shifter, got 90-91 tail lights, headlights, corner lights, brand new axles, obx catalytic converter, replica mugen 4pt harness's, replaced the hood, and put in a JVC cd player.....i also have a VAFC and some CBR ITB's i could include with the car for lil extra

Bad things....
Body work is Incomplete..the roof needs to be finished w/ bondo + sanding
FL title
interior stripped from seats back
Throwing a code i believe its the 02 sensor
needs tires
Tranny and possibly clutch needs replacing but is 100% driveable

Car is located in CT....I may part this out if theres a large interest in parts off this car...

Why is the fl title a bad thing? Kind of interested. I could just use my crx for a parts car for this hmm

still interested.....when pics are available lemme kno

Back