9/11 flick

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by mdlax1@Sep 3 2004, 08:44 AM
i'm just some asshole.. and i know people will believe what they want but.. um.. i was there. i was on a road perpedicular to the pentegon. It was absolutley a commercial air line. as for it being a 777 or a 767 or a 757 i dont know im not a plane expert.

what i do know is what i saw, on top of this my sisters father in law was sitting on the road the plane few over he was in a bucket truck, after telling me his story he said he said it was certainly a commercial plane two eye witness accounts i can't explain the shit that happened to the building.. i dont knwo the effects of a plane hitting a building.. but i know this.. that is no ordinary building. So take conventional thinking of how a stucture reacts after being hit by something like that. again.. i was close i mean really close.. no mistaken what it was.

a side note, right after this two jets came in seriously 8-14 seconds after the plane hit. just before getting to the pentegon they did a serious pull up.. i dont know if it was like a withdraw to not fly over that air space or what .. now if you want to start some theories on that one.. with maybe the jets firing on the jet missing or.. shotting down the jet whatever.. but i saw that plane hit the pentegon. and i sat in the traffic that followed because of it.

edit: two military jets.. i left that out looked like f-16 f-18 style fighters
[post=385684]Quoted post[/post]​

This would be the only thing that would make me doubt my theory. Then again, could it possibly have been a smaller commuter jet? Either way, untill there is solid proof issued by the gov't I will belive nothing but myself.

well i flew to dominican rebublic on a 757 so im familar with the size.. their not that big.. i would say something around this size. but again i dont even know the reports of what flight 77 was supposed to be i can only assume a 777 but it was deff a large passenger plane.. not a private jet type.

:shrug2: I don't know. I still doubt that it was a full-size liner. Then again, I'm pretty stubborn and I wasn't there, so...

Corvetteguy, you post a computer generated pic to compare to the actual photograghs Eric and myself posted? That's great, thanks.

Mdlax1, you first hand eyewitness account is what most people need, a dose of fucking reality. And, it backs up all the partial truths the retarded conspiracy clip tries to portray as facts. Like the radar operators talking about a military plane on the scope, the other accounts of a whoosh like a fighter or a "missile". Hahaha a fucking missile, clueless. It's highly probable that the fighters fired a missle at the plane and it impacted the Pentagon, but that the government went to extended lengths to orchestrate an offensive attack on itself, for whatever reason is just fucking retarded.

Agreed that the self-inflicted attack is BS, but I still think that the hit on the pentagon was more highly orchestrated than anyone wants you to think.

im with 9216vx, to think that it was the govt attacking itself is retarded. its not going to be a missle that hit the pentagon, unless a missle that was like what corvette guy posted....but a whole lot bigger. I still think that it could of been a large passenger plane, but the thing that gets me is that there is NO SIGN of anything of a plane, wheels....engines.....signs of dead bodies...

Holy shit, look what I started :)

everyone else is thowing in their .02, here's mine:

There were two in-bound planes after Flight 77 to shoot it out of the sky. They were too late and a novice pilot was able to point the plane at an ENORMOUS building and hit it. Was he aiming at the first floor of the outer wing? I dunno. If he was then that makes him one helluva pilot. If he was just looking to hit the damn building then I'd say he missed the 10-ring.

However, the other flight that crashed in PA. Now that's the one you should be focused on. I beleive it was shot down. There were two crash zones miles apart. How do you explain that? No one ever did to my knowledge. They also had extremely tight security so no one was able to get an idea of the extent of the two sites.

How do you make a population of people feel good about blowing a plane out of the sky? Tell them the passengers rushed the cockpit and, in a failed attempt to regain control of the plane, it crashes.

Has anyone ever heard the black-box tape from that flight? No. Have the families of the victims? No.

That's my .02 and to tell you the truth, it wouldn't bother me if that's really what happened. They were all dead. The military just ended it sooner than the terrorist.

If I were the single man that made the decision to use military force against US citizens and had to live it down, I wouldn't give a flying FUCK what France, Germany, the UN, John Kerry or anyone else said. I take the fight to the sons o' bitches that caused it so fast and so hard it would make Lybia give up its WMD.

Oh shit! That's what happened isn't it?!

i thought the victims families did get access to listen to those tapes?

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 3 2004, 11:48 AM
I bet you're proud of yourself... :p
[post=385728]Quoted post[/post]​

I got a topic going that Havok and Jeffie can't call pointless. :p

Originally posted by ahedau@Sep 3 2004, 04:28 PM

How do you make a population of people feel good about blowing a plane out of the sky? Tell them the passengers rushed the cockpit and, in a failed attempt to regain control of the plane, it crashes.

Some of the people on the plain were able to contact their families via cell phones to say their goodbyes. I remember on the news a wife of one of the men said her husband called her while he was on the plane and explained the situation and that he and other people on the flight were going to rush the cockpit to keep even more innocent people from dying. From what I got out of the story I heard on the news the way the wife was describing how her husband was talking it didn't seem like they were going to try to regain control of the plane. She said they knew they weren't going to make it either way so they did it to save other people.

The plane over PA was, IMO shot down. If the passengers never over took the terrorist, the terrorist wouldn't have crash prior to their destination. If they had over taken them, a monkey could figure out the radio and make contact with some form of controller.

:werd:

I doubt they physically were fighting with the terrortists for 10 minutes in the cockpit while the plane descended.

interesting......The first post made on this had a link....all of a sudden....the page no longer works..............yeap, the Gov got to him.....poor SOB

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 13 2004, 12:25 PM
probably, bandwidth got to him.. heh
[post=389681]Quoted post[/post]​

hahahah, yeah we created a monster i been directing everyone to those links.....

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 13 2004, 12:25 PM
probably, bandwidth got to him.. heh
[post=389681]Quoted post[/post]​

Thatd be m y bet... i'm on like 5 forums and this was posted on every single one.

Back