90 2dr Red Integra B16a DONE RIGHT!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Projectzc

My friend is letting his 90 Teg RS go cause it has gotten him one to many tickets.
This Car is in great shape. The swap and care of this car was done by the Honda Tech that ownes it. This is an amazeing reliable daily driver that is very fast. This car has no problems very solid platform.

Asking $5,500 Or BEST OFFER

Mods include:
B16a JDM
y1 tranny shifts clean no scratching
4,2,1 Greddy Headers
AEM cold Air intake
Highflow cat and custom 2.5in exhaust
Mugen Chipped ECU 9,000 limit 4,500 vtec inguage
GSR Valve cover
00 Honda Si rims with Potenza v rated tires 205/55/15
85% tread front 50% rear
Exedy Performance Clutch
Clutchmaster Rebuildable 8lbs Flywheel
New pads and Rotors
Tokico Strtus and Springs 1 inch drop
New Battery
Neu speed Front Strut bar
NGK Plug wires
Indiglow Gauges
Carbon Fiber Gauge trim
OBX two bend shortshifter
Energy Suspension engine mounts

All gaskets on engine are new and the whole set up only has 11,000 miles on it. Every thing listed was instaled new and by the book every bolt torqued to spec.
This car has been dynoed at 145 hp at the wheels. The car drives like a dream it is a great everyday driver that is fast. The car is reliable and has no problems at all.

Interior is in great shape no carpet rips has Integra Floor mats in good condition. Seats are worn but NOT torn. Dash and center console are in perfect shape. All glass is in great shape as well as headlights. The body is free of dents. There are door dings and mild wear. Passanger side of the hood was bent back to place and painted over but the bra covers it. I would suggest a Carbon fiber replacement hood.

The 90 RS is located in Phoenix , Arizona
If your intrested please call Scott at 610 216 6984 The phone number is an out of state cell so don't be confused by the area code. Please e-mail me at Jerseyboyx@att.net if you would like me to send a picture or two.

Back