90-91 Accord Auto LX Wire Harness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mikeislord

Is the 90-91 Accord Auto LX engine harness going to be compatible with the H22 with a P13 in my 94 Accord LX? I found one for 35 bucks, so I'd rather save the hassle. The one off the old engine is not usable... because I'm an asshole.

nope. The main plugs at the firewall/fender are slightly different.

Junkyard it man. 94-95 is what you are after.

I've called a couple of junkyards so far and most are unwilling to sell the engine harness because they want to sell it with the engine. Does anyone know of a website that sells them? I've checked ebaymotors but currently there arent any and I know that Hasport sells one, but they want the core and charge you 300 bucks and you have to wait 2 weeks. If someone knows of a website that sells them, please let me know.

If I remember, I'll check on a price for one tomorrow.

Ok. I checked with my local yard. They might seperate a harness from the engine for me. They won't ship, and they hate to take shit apart for you.
Car: 94 Accord EX, vtec. That SHOULD fit your car. I can't really guarantee it, since I haven't done a side by side inspection on the EX and LX models in 94. I have had 92 LX and EX side by side, and they are identical. I also know that a F22B2 94 LX harness is different than a F22A1 92 LX harness.

That being said, what happened to your original harness? Is it gone?

You would need to modify a stock LX or EX harness to fit the H22. The EX would be a little simpler, since most of the wires would already be present, even if they needed lengthening. The VTEC and IAB wires would still need to be ran to the ECU from the fender plugs to the ECU.

If you need that harness, PM me and we'll talk. I'm so busy, I won't even drive to the yard unless you are giving me 100 shipped. It'll probably cost me over 75 just to get it to you. I'm leaving the state to go hunting within the week, so get back to me quick if you need it.

Offer is definately appreciated and heavily considered but I actually find a junkyard (kinda further than I wanted to go) that has a 94 Acc LX and said I could have the harness for 50 bucks. Of course a few extra parts I might need may somehow leave with it too. Heh heh. But seriously, thanks man. Tab = Best Mod ever.

hey tab.
i got my 94 lx f22b2 auto. and im converting to h22 manual obd1.

will my accord harness work with little wire mods?

Quoted post[/post]]
hey tab.

youll take the plugs off the h22 harness and add them in with your modified factory harness, just follow tab's wiring instructions and youll be there in no time.

good luck man

Quoted post[/post]]
hey tab.

hey thanks alot man. the company painless wiring is what he should name his write up.
do you have the link for that writeup by anychance?

NVM hahah ^^^^^noob question. found it thanks

but wait one last Q. in those pics im not sure what im supposed to be looking at? the sensors.

Quoted post[/post]]
Offer is definately appreciated and heavily considered but I actually find a junkyard (kinda further than I wanted to go) that has a 94 Acc LX and said I could have the harness for 50 bucks. Of course a few extra parts I might need may somehow leave with it too. Heh heh. But seriously, thanks man. Tab = Best Mod ever.

thanks dude. Glad you found one. :thumbsup:

Quoted post[/post]]
hey thanks alot man. the company painless wiring is what he should name his write up.
do you have the link for that writeup by anychance?

NVM hahah ^^^^^noob question. found it thanks

but wait one last Q. in those pics im not sure what im supposed to be looking at? the sensors.
what pictures are you looking at?

the wiring is pretty easy. Look at my gallery, it will probably help. The link in my sig is very old.

Back