90-93 accord doors f/s cheap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

puresober1982

I am selling foor doors with power windows and locks. Drivers side are gold in color with power mirrors, and the passenger side doors are primered and ready for paint. I can sand and prime the drivers doors if wanted. I am asking 75 dollars a door and buyer pays shipping. I will work with buyer to save money on shipping. I also have a trunk lid with one minor scrath in it, also gold in color. Asking 100 for it. I am also including all four tail lights with the trunk lid. Have pictures of everything just email me at puresober1982@hotmail.com and I will send them to you. Thanx

Ill be posting the pics up soon for you.

Everyone, i can vouch for these doors, they r in Perfix condition!

Good luck selling those doors, not many people have 4 door Accords, or civics hell even Integra's for that matter.

Good Luck and here's a free bump for ya'.

I am willing to work out trade on parts if interested or any reasonable offer will probably do. I am able to ship the parts from a company where my dad works so shipping will be cheap. I am willing to wrok with the buyer to save as much money as possible. Thanx again take it easy.

hey man, ask for these threads to be locked and start all new threads with everything you have for sale... you know

theres a salvage yard where im at that has a crap load of accords and I can get doors off of them cars for 36 bucks with the mirrors or 30 bucks without and the trunk lid i can get for 18 bucks!! this salvage yard has all the goods most of the cars even run!! this yard gets alot of its cars from the police impound or people just giving them cars to them!! heres a link to their site

http://www.upullrparts.com/pricelist.html

Back