90-93 integra brake bleeder valve

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

does anyone have this stupid thing? when i was bleeding the brakes on the wifes integra two weeks ago, i broke the stupid thing off- I need to get a new one so that i can bleed the brakes properly before the car has to be inspected next week- please help me out guys-

just call parts stores or shit, go to the junkyard. if no luck from the parts store, by a caliper and borrow (hehe.. ;) ) the bleeder from the caliper and return it.
as for the old bleeder, part of it is stuck in the caliper right? again talk to the parts store and buy an EZ Out. if you cant get your hands on an EZ Out, use a small hammer and the corner of a small chisel to tap/unscrew the bleeder. still no luck then your stuck with buying a new caliper... sorry :D

werd- thanks homie, that's what i was planning on doing, but my parts guy can't get the stupid thing for me- I'm going to have to try and sneak into the junkyard and take one, cause the junkyard just switched from u pull it, to they pull it for you and they charge you an assload for nothing

i worked at at brake shop longer than i'd like to admit <_< got a bunch in my toolbox

too bad you need it so soon.. i could mail it to ya.

im in WA state bro. could send it off prob thurs and maybe you'd get it fri or sat.
i think its like $5-15 for over night. if you could wait a couple more days ill just mail it regular with some extra stamps.

yeah that's fine dude- i imagine that my dad can take care of it for me- it would be excellent though if it could be here by sunday so i could at least install it and bleed her brakes before i go back to school

back to the top guys- i still really need this part and NO one can find it for me, and the junkyard that i've always went to is now shut down :(

Back